INTERNATIONAL GT Brands Hatch 200km 2019 Gr.3 Event. Race FINISHED

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 208 comments
@NoStopN @JoeyLeonine @DelboyD @GOTMAXPOWER @Granadier @RacingGrandpa @Invisigoth

I saw that you raced in the Catalunya Endurance Event hosted by @Bivittavus88

I have a few entry spaces left for my Brands Hatch 200km Gr.3 race in December. You are welcome to sign up if you wish to 👍

All race info available in the original post of this thread.

Cheers:cheers::gtpflag:
Doubt I will be able to make it because of crazy work stuff around that date, but thank you for the invite! This sounds like a really fun event. Y'all have got some really sweet liveries made for it as well. Have a great race! :gtpflag:

Doubt I will be able to make it because of crazy work stuff around that date, but thank you for the invite! This sounds like a really fun event. Y'all have got some really sweet liveries made for it as well. Have a great race! :gtpflag:

Ok mate no worries. Cheers 👍

Aw man. We have our work Xmas party that day/night. So I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one.

Grateful for the invite though!

Having said all that, I struggle to not be in the gravel during a 5 lap sprint race so its probably best I don't join you here for 51 laps...

Aw man. We have our work Xmas party that day/night. So I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one.

Grateful for the invite though!

Having said all that, I struggle to not be in the gravel during a 5 lap sprint race so its probably best I don't join you here for 51 laps...
Sorry to hear that :( . Maybe next time then :cheers:.

If it involves going in through the out door, it's definitely dangerous. :lol:

I can neither confirm, nor deny ;).

OK, I'm ready for the 1985 Bathurst 1000....at Brands Hatch :lol:.

20191110125639.jpg

The AM on the wing a nod to the actual race :dopey:.

@paoloevans To me every lap is a "hit or miss" on this track. I was faster (with the NSX...) than my other practice lap times but omg... mistake after mistake :( . I'm in my own range (+2 sec) so it's cool, but if I multiple that (or @HoonigaN96's time...) with the lap number... ouch :dunce:.

Although Brands is my favourite circuit in the world I to find that I can make more mistakes here than at any other circuit. I've done probably thousands of laps here on all different racing games (never driven it for real) but still I get caught out on a few of the bends!!

Although Brands is my favourite circuit in the world I to find that I can make more mistakes here than at any other circuit. I've done probably thousands of laps here on all different racing games (never driven it for real) but still I get caught out on a few of the bends!!
Probably because of the more or less blind(?) corners. You have to start cornering before you see the... that thing after the corner :D . I thought the NSX will fly off in every corner (MR), but it was more stable and nimble (BB -1/+0) than the F-Type. Possible car change here I come?

Did some laps on a custom lobby just to get an idea if I could get around the track ok with countersteer off. Looks like my race pace will be 1:27/1:28s.

Latest Posts

Back