iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
Yep, @MarkusK is right, I in-fact was giving the MX5-Cup car a go yesterday, around Laguna Seca to get a feel for everything, and I was very impressed with the quality of both the track & car (especially the cars interior!). I also can't imagine where some players get that 'ice-racing' notion from, I was doing perfectly fine and found the FFB quite impressive.

However, outside of that, the online component, and the quality of the available content, at this moment I can't see anything that 'blows my mind', yet. I've only experienced iRacing for 1 evening, and have 3 months to keep giving it a chance, so it'll be interesting to see how things go. 👍

If you follow this link https://members.iracing.com/membersite/SubscriptionChoices.do?refid=30706 and enter PROMO CODE: PR-SIMRACERMAG you can sign up for a NEW IRacing account with a 3-month Subscription for only $5.

With the added free content last fall, the starting car and track content has increased. The 2011 Dallara INDYCAR is now included for free and runs in a "just-for-fun-only" unofficial series at the start of every hour(no extra purchase necessary). The old Chevrolet Silverado NASCAR truck is also included and runs in its own "just-for-fun" unofficial series at half past every hour. The racing in these series is wild with all skill levels welcome. You can experience very realistic physics in these high speed series right from the start of your career. There is always a populated race about to start!

The new 2016 Mazda MX-5 cup car was just released and is included for free also. It runs in an OFFICIAL Road series at the start of every hour. On the oval side, the Street Stock car still runs in an OFFICIAL "Rookie" Oval series at the start of every hour.

This is a great time to join iRacing.com. There is more free content than ever, and you aren't restricted to driving the slowest cars in the sim all the time when you start.

Additionally, they just announced they will be adding dirt racing around the beginning of next year, possibly sooner.

Last edited:
*Sigh* Yet another promo code that is NOT for previous members :indiff:

They don't have promo codes for previous/exsisting members very often at all. They might only offer those once or twice a year.

The only thing you will see for existing members is 50% off black friday, and a couple "buy $20 and get $5 free" along with "buy $75 and get $25 free" about 1-3 times a year usually in the spring or summer. Also a free $5 on your account anniversary.

They use to send you promotions after about 2 months of not renewing your account for 3 months for price of one. People then started letting their accounts lapse to get the free months and Iracing eliminated the promotion.

I've got a lapsed account, honestly I don't think iRacing is worth the monthly sub for me, given the cost of additional DLC, so I also got in the habbit of just resubbing when they offered me 3 months for 1, last time being in 2014.

I'm interested in trying iRacing again and have some credit from retired cars, but iRacing is just a money pit while I have Assetto Corsa that for the most part gives me what I want and does it better. iRacing has better online racing of course but the price is too much, it's probaby 2x the price of what i'd realistically wanna pay.

Kinda hate that they stopped these promos seemingly in a broadsweeping move. The reason I only did the 3 months free promos was specifically because I couldn't afford a monthly (or yearly) subscription.

Now is a great time to sign up for iRacing. The new season starts in a few hours. If you use my Promo Code above, you can start the season at the same time as everyone else and be able to race all season for just $5.

Iracing is also having a 25% off sale on renewals right now. If you sign up, you could take advantage and extend your membership.

There's a new promo code for new accounts, including new Audi 90 GTO for free.
3 month subscription for new members only.
It's only for next 72 hours.
Promo code: PR-AUDI90

Last edited:
That Promo comes up a lot. They haven't released any exceptional promos like they used to in awhile. However, once you're a member, you'll see a $75/yr promo around black Friday and a buy $75 in credits and get $100 or buy $20 and get $25 a couple times a year usually around the middle of spring and around July/August. Maybe on the release of a new product (dirt tracks are coming soon) they might throw in a car or track that isn't already part of the included package. Otherwise 3 month is now $33 and yearly is $110 during non promos (which very few people actually pay due to the promos). I would say that it's worth it to just go for the $5 promo but you'd have to keep an eye out for more promos that pop-up while you're a member hoping you can catch one in three months before you're subscription lapses.

That Promo comes up a lot. They haven't released any exceptional promos like they used to in awhile. However, once you're a member, you'll see a $75/yr promo around black Friday and a buy $75 in credits and get $100 or buy $20 and get $25 a couple times a year usually around the middle of spring and around July/August. Maybe on the release of a new product (dirt tracks are coming soon) they might throw in a car or track that isn't already part of the included package. Otherwise 3 month is now $33 and yearly is $110 during non promos (which very few people actually pay due to the promos).

I found 2 years for $90 and took that because in the long run it saves. The offers they give once a member aren't as good.

Back