iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
FYI: The Cadillac promotion is now 3 months free. It also doesn't say anything about extra tracks, but I don't know if it mentioned them before.

It's a shame really, because they way it was when I got it (:D) was absurdly great value. Six months + 3 tracks for a grand total of $105. $105 in value for free!!! I can definitely see why they had to nerf it :lol:. The offer accomplished half of it's purpose though, because even if I'm not gonna buy a Cadillac I'm surely going to stay on iRacing!

It really was a great offer. Tried to get friends to do it. But no friends love racing like we all do here

FYI: The Cadillac promotion is now 3 months free. It also doesn't say anything about extra tracks, but I don't know if it mentioned them before.

I ordered one promo, and they sent me a code with 6 months free, i think the promo is not over yet

I know your pain :ouch:

Jeremy Clarkson said it well: We're car buffs. And we bore people. No girl gives a damn about our iRating or our hard-earned 2nd place at Okayama, and no sane person will endure the demanding physics of iRacing.

We, gentleman, are a special and passionate race ;).

Yeah but some people always try to abuse these offers. When it started I heard of some people creating multiple accounts and referring their original account with it to get referral credits. But iRacing corrected that after a while.

Jeremy Clarkson said it well: We're car buffs. And we bore people. No girl gives a damn about our iRating or our hard-earned 2nd place at Okayama, and no sane person will endure the demanding physics of iRacing.

We, gentleman, are a special and passionate race ;).

👍 Nicely put sir.

After the 3 or 6 months is up, yes you have to start pay. But until then free is free.

I also have two free gift cards here given to me from Derek Speare when I bought his button box, that is useless to me since I already have an account, witch gives you 3 months for free. No tracks, but if you don't feel right about register with the cadillac deal, let me know and I give you a 3 months totally free deal ;)

And I promise you I wont send you any advertisement or demand that you try my new caddy ;)

Hi all, this question goes to anyone trying to do the Cadillac deal:

It's been about 24 hours since I filled out the registration form, and I haven't gotten a code yet. Is this normal? I e-mailed the 'contact us' thingy and haven't gotten a reply from that yet. So.... I called them. I got transfered to Cadillac/GM or someone... I had to leave a message....

Should I have received a code yet? Or am I just too excited to try iRacing out?!

tomhart9
I got mine seconds after filling out the form...

Hmm... And it really stinks you can't fill it out twice... (I know why, but it would make this a lot easier!)

Edit- Just got the Email!

Last edited:
So is it definitely 3 months free instead of six months now? Also once you have finished the extra 3 months you have to pay for does it automatically renew it self or can you do it manually?

So is it definitely 3 months free instead of six months now? Also once you have finished the extra 3 months you have to pay for does it automatically renew it self or can you do it manually?

If you signed up with PayPal it will not automaticly renew, but if you register a credit card you have the option to automaticly renew.

If you signed up with PayPal it will not automaticly renew, but if you register a credit card you have the option to automaticly renew.

Thanks for the help, I shall try it when I get home. Any tips or anything I should/need to do online before I enter the code etc? Also does anyone have any FFB settings for a G27? I play GT5 and F1 2011 normally and I'm reasonably quick, so I thought I'd give iRacing a go :)

Thanks for the help, I shall try it when I get home. Any tips or anything I should/need to do online before I enter the code etc? Also does anyone have any FFB settings for a G27? I play GT5 and F1 2011 normally and I'm reasonably quick, so I thought I'd give iRacing a go :)

For setting up your G27, check out the iRacing forums, they have threads specifically for it.

EDIT: Also iRacing is much more about being consistant and clean than outright pace.

For setting up your G27, check out the iRacing forums, they have threads specifically for it.

EDIT: Also iRacing is much more about being consistant and clean than outright pace.

Ahh that's good then, as when I win a race I'm rarely the quickest, for some reason i've just learn to avoid incidents generally :). Do you need a subscription to access the forums?

Ahh that's good then, as when I win a race I'm rarely the quickest, for some reason i've just learn to avoid incidents generally :). Do you need a subscription to access the forums?
Yes, you do.

If anyone is interested in the Cadillac free 6 months promo pm me, i have one code available, first come, first served.

Edit: Gave the code to first one who PM'd.

Last edited:
just a suggestion

beside promo code put also its expire date
I don't think they are always working, for instance those for 1 year at the bottom of the list does work today ?

thanks

Yes all of them are still working, and most of the codes will still work after their listed expiry date, some codes in the list are two years old :)

So, with 25% off on top of regular 20% for multi-item purchase, it seems like there's currently a 40% off on content. Is this a good price or are there better deals to wait for? I'm itching to buy more content.

That Cadillac one is pissing me off, signed up last night still didn't get my code yet. and I signed up for simraceway today and still no activation email either!

Back