iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
12 Months Membership for only $75.
Chevy Impala SS + Daytona International Speedway + Talladega Superspeedway
Regular retail price: $140.85
Discount: $65.85 (47 %)

Is this the new Daytona and Talladega? Or 2007?

Anyone want a free month?

PR46G9NDF7XRBHQE6E3KS4PSBB3

I maybe wrong but I think you need to be a new user.

If I start out with the free Cadillac promo, can I still qualify for the $49/yr League discount code? Or am I no longer a "new" member once I sign up for the Cadillac trial?

If I start out with the free Cadillac promo, can I still qualify for the $49/yr League discount code? Or am I no longer a "new" member once I sign up for the Cadillac trial?

I'm pretty sure that you're no longer a new member but I heard that the Cadillac promo people were getting renewal offers by email of around $49/yr. I didn't get that offer but I got in when the cadillac offer was 6 months and I signed up early for an additional 2 years.

No, you get one code after that it's up to seasonal sales, we just had our buy $20 get $25 and buy $75 get $100. I think there's one in summer (not sure) but most people do the $49/yr on black friday

I'm pretty sure that you're no longer a new member but I heard that the Cadillac promo people were getting renewal offers by email of around $49/yr. I didn't get that offer but I got in when the cadillac offer was 6 months and I signed up early for an additional 2 years.

No, you get one code after that it's up to seasonal sales, we just had our buy $20 get $25 and buy $75 get $100. I think there's one in summer (not sure) but most people do the $49/yr on black friday

Ok, thanks for the info. I finally have some time to give the Cadillac promo a try, so I'll start with that and keep the other sales in mind.

Yup, you can use the Black Friday $49 annual deal every year that it's offered, regardless if you are new or a seasoned vet. :)

my pack is this :

3-Month Subscription
The 3-Month Subscription includes the following Cars and Tracks:
Cars Tracks
Pontiac Solstice
Legends Ford '34 Coupe
SCCA Spec Racer Ford
Mazda MX-5
Streetstock
Cadillac CTS-VR

USA International Speedway
Lanier National Speedway
Lime Rock Park
Oxford Plains Speedway
Summit Point Raceway
South Boston Speedway
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Centripetal Circuit
Thompson International Speedway
Okayama International Circuit

anyone can get me a discount so i renew? Thank you 👍

I've got a problem and I wonder if you can help me. I got a promo code from Caddilac Cup. I try to register, I fill all the boxes with my name, city etc and then it asks me to enter promo code. I do that, "next" button goes red, but when I click on it website just refreshes and nothing happens. Can you help me?

You're missing the point.

iRacing email out or do renewal deals where you can save half price on a subscription. Not looking to pay full price I'm waiting on a code.

Erm what?

Renewal code = saving me 50 bucks mofo

Now, now there was no need for that now was there?

I don't see him being abusive to you at all.

And then you'll have to keep waiting won't you until the next deal? Say stuff like this and you'll find nobody will help you.

Regards...

You're missing the point.

iRacing email out or do renewal deals where you can save half price on a subscription. Not looking to pay full price I'm waiting on a code.

They usually only do it at the start of new seasons. So you got a while to wait yet. And that's isn't a guarantee either.

Now, now there was no need for that now was there?

I don't see him being abusive to you at all.

And then you'll have to keep waiting won't you until the next deal? Say stuff like this and you'll find nobody will help you.

Regards...

I wasn't taking it in an offence way or saying 'Mofo' in a offensive way.

You either read my post the wrong way or you're just one of those uptight people who takes offence to anything

There's loads of codes for membership etc but I was wondering if anyone has found any for free cars/tracks or discounted? Had a flick through this forum but didn't find anything.

Back