iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
I'm trying to get back into iRacing, any new promos for returning customers? Thanks in advance for your help.

Is there any current renewal codes?

Cancelled in about September as bought PS4 and sold my G25 to save for a new wheel. Have now bought a T300 GTE and looking to sign back up. However, the code in the November, February and March emails they sent me for a 3 for 1 offer seem to have expired and no longer work.

Any help hugely appreciated!

So when it says "3 month Subscription with X car, or X track" Does that mean you only keep the cars or tracks for that time? Or do you "own" them for as long as you are subscribed?

Once you get a car or track it's yours. Even if your subscription runs out and you sign back up later you will still have all the cars and tracks you already own whether you buy them or get them in a promotion.

Oh awesome! So no current New Customer sign ups offer tracks, right? None on that spreadsheet

Also, Would it be better just to get like a year sub for 50% off, rather than just doing a 3 month then having to pay full price for next sub? Confusing. Ugh.

Last edited:
Oh awesome! So no current New Customer sign ups offer tracks, right? None on that spreadsheet

Also, Would it be better just to get like a year sub for 50% off, rather than just doing a 3 month then having to pay full price for next sub? Confusing. Ugh.
It is better getting a year with 50% off
twice a year iracing offers renewals to current members @ 50% off also. It is worth getting one of these in the bank during your first your (black Friday is the most common one but there should be one coming up soon too)

Not may joining offers include bonus tracks, they do run them now and again but none running at the moment.

It is better getting a year with 50% off
twice a year iracing offers renewals to current members @ 50% off also. It is worth getting one of these in the bank during your first your (black Friday is the most common one but there should be one coming up soon too)

Not may joining offers include bonus tracks, they do run them now and again but none running at the moment.
Thanks for the reply, I'm assuming I will at least want a 1 year sub, I just bought my wheel and am excited to get going, and thats a smart idea about grabbing a black friday deal in my first year, I think I will do that!

If I ever get the chance, I definitely am getting the 1 year subscription. At the rate I've been going, I've been capable of being on iRacing once a Year (which is like a decade in Sim racing when it comes to updates and things).

the other promos worth looking out for is 100 bucks of credits for 75 bucks. Top this off with a bulk discount and tracks and cars become cheaper.
This is no way around it, iracing is not cheap. but it worth every penny. I am at the start of my second year and loving it. (cant say the same about GT6!)

the other promos worth looking out for is 100 bucks of credits for 75 bucks. Top this off with a bulk discount and tracks and cars become cheaper.
This is no way around it, iracing is not cheap. but it worth every penny. I am at the start of my second year and loving it. (cant say the same about GT6!)
This is what I have been fighting with for the past month or so. At the least I want to give it an honest chance, been thinking about it for a while now. Wish they had dirt tracks though, that'd be fun. Project Cars, GT6 and like Forza just dont seem to have the same allure and MP community. I'll know soon enough, wheel will be here tomorrow :D

This is what I have been fighting with for the past month or so. At the least I want to give it an honest chance, been thinking about it for a while now. Wish they had dirt tracks though, that'd be fun. Project Cars, GT6 and like Forza just dont seem to have the same allure and MP community. I'll know soon enough, wheel will be here tomorrow :D

If you want to do the $50 a year route, which I think is the best, you can go through the iracing league site and get your first year for $50. Around end of July they do a 2 years for $100 special. That's what I've always done. I signed up my first year through the league site for $50 and then bought the 2 years for $100 twice now so Ive paid $50 a year the whole time Ive been up there. Here is the link to the page.

http://www.iracing.com/leagues/pricing.php

As mentioned by Kurei in the iracing.com thread, there is PR-BLANCPAIN2015, which gives you 3 months for free. I have no idea how long that offer is valid, but it worked yesterday for him and a friend of mine. Too bad the referrals only work on paid memberships :D

As mentioned by Kurei in the iracing.com thread, there is PR-BLANCPAIN2015, which gives you 3 months for free. I have no idea how long that offer is valid, but it worked yesterday for him and a friend of mine. Too bad the referrals only work on paid memberships :D

So its for current members only, correct?

Tried it and it said "Invalid Code" for me. Guess it just expired.

Back