iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
I did the two years for $99. Still figuring everything out. I need to find a group to race with.
Well, not sure which club your in but Central US has a high probability that you can join the Pac 6. If you're in the NW, California, West, Texas, Great Plains, or Canada clubs you can run with us in the Pac 6. Our main event is the Pacific Majors which the top split is aired on GSRC. Check us out in the Regional iRacing forum.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a coupon code that allows me to renew your account for one year. Currently my account has expired. What are the best promotions at the moment? You can find a code that allows you to save 50%?

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a coupon code that allows me to renew your account for one year. Currently my account has expired. What are the best promotions at the moment? You can find a code that allows you to save 50%?

This is if your account has lapsed. PR3MONTHSFOR19LAPSED

You could try this one. PR-RENEW201612M

This is if your account has lapsed. PR3MONTHSFOR19LAPSED

You could try this one. PR-RENEW201612M

Neither of the two works. The first should be valid for three months, right? I do I access your account, click on "renew", then I select three months and finally I enter the code it says it is invalid. To you worked?

Neither of the two works. The first should be valid for three months, right? I do I access your account, click on "renew", then I select three months and finally I enter the code it says it is invalid. To you worked?

These were codes I found. Try this one: PR3monthsfor15lapsed
1 year:
PR-RENEW201612M
PR-COMEBACK2016

Unfortunately none of these works, are probably overdue. I'll have to wait for Christmas day hoping maybe into a new discount
The best advice I can give you is to renew for 1 month but do it prior to black Friday which that promo is over. iRacing no longer does 50% off on Black Friday anymore. It's now 25% off and it wouldn't make sense to give a better deal to those who let their subscriptions lapse over the ones who resubscribe.

Last edited:
From Tony Gardner 6/13/16;

Tony Gardner 6/13/2016 8:21 AM
Good day,

Our never-ending goal here at iRacing is to keep improving our racing simulation and multi-player service.

Over a decade into it and eight years since we launched in the summer of 2008, our endeavor has become larger and more comprehensive than even we envisioned. It took us three plus years of hard work and investment to get the basic structure in place and the foundations of the realistic sim we wanted. To this day, what we launched in 2008 is still very unique and we have come a long way since then. It sure took a lot of everything to get here including time and money.

However, we quickly learned all of our initial plans and work wasn’t going to be near enough. We had to do more, a lot more if we were going to make a go at this in the long run. I suspect that will always be the case but at least the journey has been a true labor of love and we are having as much fun as ever.

We have kept adding high-end technical talent as the years have gone on and the sim and centralized service has become bigger, richer in features and more complex. In fact we have a much larger technical staff than we have ever had in our 10+ years here and are still looking to hire more people. We need a large, talented, professional staff with very diverse technical skill sets at this point. Not to mention, just the sheer volume of work is staggering.

Long story short, we are bigger, moving faster (believe it or not) and more complex than ever. We have over one-hundred licenses and partnerships and growing. Additionally, just like everything else, our costs have just kept increasing over the years. Running a service such as this is very expensive. Although we try to be efficient and smart with our spending, we don’t take shortcuts when it comes to certain things and we hope you notice it.

Every company has costs and their own business issues. We are not unique. Every company is trying to figure out the best way to provide the most value and best experience or product to their customers.

In order to keep doing what we are doing and continue to evolve we obviously need our revenue to at least get close to matching our costs. I’m glad we have grown each year in customer numbers as we have been able to cover most of our increasing investment and rising costs by doing that. However, after eight years it is also time to look at pricing in relation to our increasing yearly investment and our rising costs. We have never raised the prices of iRacing in the eight years that we have been open for business. In fact, the only price adjustment we ever made was to decrease the prices. On top of that, we have added many member discount programs and ways to earn credits over the years. We also have membership promotional deals/sales each year. If you took advantage of all these programs and sales, your membership would be almost free as many members have discovered and your content deeply discounted.

This is not an easy decision but ultimately we have decided for the good of the overall business it is time to have a minor price increase to compensate for just a fraction of the inflation experienced over the 8 years. The price increase will take place on or around August 1, 2016. We will simply increase our subscription rates by $1 per month for our monthly subscription and less than $1 per month on our three, twelve month and two year subscriptions. Additionally, we are going to modify our bulk content purchasing discount program slightly. We are going to reduce our six piece bulk purchase discount from a 20% to 15% discount. We are going to reduce our 25% 40 piece loyalty program from a 25% to a 20% discount. That is it. That is the price change.

There will be no change to our 3 piece bulk purchase discount. That will stay at 10%. Same with our 100% content discount, that will stay at a 30% discount. We will make no changes to the price of our content, (cars and tracks), prices will stay at the current prices! We are not making any changes to our official series participation program in which you can earn $40 in credits per year or our referral program in which you can earn unlimited credits by referring a friend at $10 per friend. Hosted session pricing and discounts will also not change.

We tried to make the price change very minor. We want iRacing to be a great value and very importantly grow the membership. As important, we want to continue to invest heavily in the development and improvement of iRacing and be here for a very long time. We know a lot of people do not have much disposable income and we definitely know we have to earn your loyalty. There are many things you can do with your free time and money and appreciate that you have chosen iRacing.

Even with these changes an iRacing membership costs only pocket change per day for any type of membership. A two year membership at full price without applying any of the credits mentioned or special pricing is only 27 cents per day. A one year membership just 29 cents per day.

I also want to mention we are having a 25% off discount immediately (this week) for any type of membership and we will run the sale through the end of June. Again the minor price increases does not take place until August 1 so you can also lock in the current membership pricing now and extend your membership well into the future at the current pricing. In that sense, as a current member you can avoid the minor price increase well into the future. Again also on top of that do not forget about the 25% discount sale running through the end of June on any membership type (1 month, 3 month, 1 year, 2 year).

We sincerely thank all of our terrific customers for getting us to this point and hope you all continue on this journey and shared passion with us for many years to come.

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3487479.page

Last edited:
They have a 10% off coupon for all items (even 1 items) until Dec. 29. Should I buy now or do we think we'll see a better deal on Dec. 29 for new year?

They have a 10% off coupon for all items (even 1 items) until Dec. 29. Should I buy now or do we think we'll see a better deal on Dec. 29 for new year?
I highly doubt that they will out do a recent promo, that's a first time promo, and they probably won't do another until spring (which will likely be an account credit promo.)

Does anyone happen to have a promo code laying around , I would like to renew my iracing account after a long time, thanks in advance!

Nothing around for inactive accounts. They got prettty tight in the last year. Maybe wait till June.

Plenty around for new accounts.

Nothing around for inactive accounts. They got prettty tight in the last year. Maybe wait till June.

Plenty around for new accounts.

Really sucks because there are ones like me who aren't necessarily able to pay every month and literally only can afford the 3 for 1 deals.

Really sucks because there are ones like me who aren't necessarily able to pay every month and literally only can afford the 3 for 1 deals.

Agreed, but iRacing is by far the most expensive car simulator game out there. Should know this from the start....

Is there an updated version of the above code? My subscription recently lapsed..

Got an email yesterday, new code for 3 months renewal for lapsed accounts, not a massive saving, 25% off so it's $24.75

Code is PR3M25LAPSED

Code expires 20th May 2017.

iRacers here in Australia received an email telling us our prices are set to go up 10% due to the Australian Govt's new GST laws from the start of July. I took advantage of the early renewal 25% off and resubscribed for another year.

Back