IRC - PS4 F1 2019 League - Monday's 6 p.m. GMT/1 p.m. EST - OPEN!

Italy
Italy, Naples
download (1).jpg

IRC, after some attempts on GT Sport, is ready to introduce itself with a brand new Season 1 of a PS4 F1 2019 League!

The championship is open to everyone with the F1 2019 game on PS4. Feel free to join even if you're new and you can do some mistakes!

To join give me your PSN and your car.

First, these are the lobby settings.

AI Level: 41 (Medium) - Of course, this will be used when someone's internet crashes or he gets disconnected. We won't race with AIs.
Category: F1 2019
Car Performances: Equal
Maximum Players Number: 22
Free Practice: None
Qualifying: Q1, Q2, Q3
Race Distance: 50%
Weather: Dynamic
Session Privacy: Only with invite

Parc Fermè: Yes
Collisions: Yes
Vehicle Damage: Simulation
Ghosting: No
Car Setup: Complete
Safety Car/Virtual Safety Car: Yes
Rules and flags: Only Corner Cuts
Corner Cut Penalties: Normal
Formation Lap: Yes
Race Start: Manual
Tyre temperature: Simulation

Braking Assist: No
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) - Permitted
Traction Control System: Permitted
Automatic Gearbox: Permitted
Pitlane Assist: No
Pitlane Exit Assist: No
Line: Permitted
Automatic ERS Mode: Permitted
  1. As Car Performance will be set to Equal, all cars are the same, but you have to use the same car for every round of the season.
  2. Team Orders are permitted, but a driver won't be penalised for not respecting one.
  3. Every driver must record his screen, pushing the Share button twice, so if there are unfair contacts, you send me the video and I can give penalties.
  4. Penalties from contacts with others won't be penalised by the game. However, I'm the steward and I can give penalties post-race.

The calendar will consist of 10 rounds:

Round 1: Shanghai International Circuit - 4th December
Round 2: Bahrain International Circuit - 11th December
Round 3: Circuit Paul Ricard - 18th December
Round 4: Red Bull Ring Spielberg - 1st January
Round 5: Autodromo José Carlos Pace - 8th January
Round 6: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve - 15th January
Round 7: Circuit de Monaco - 22th January
Round 8: Hockenheimring - 29th January
Round 9: Sochi Autodrom - 5th February
Round 10: Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 12th February

See you on the track!

ENTRY LIST
@RappyThePro - Alfa Romeo
samgiomapa (PSN) - Alfa Romeo
@SpaceMaN47y0 - Haas
xD4nYP4nYx (PSN)

Last edited:
We still are 4 unfortunately, I'm going to try telling others people if they want to join. It's sad because it's a nice game and we can't play on it on a league. Also, @SpaceMaN47y0 , tell your friends who have F1 2019 if they want to join.

Will do, I only know one other person who has it.

Is the league function still messed up? I tried a couple when it was brand new still and they froze after 2 or 3 races. I hoped they would fix that it's an awesome feature.

Will do, I only know one other person who has it.

Is the league function still messed up? I tried a couple when it was brand new still and they froze after 2 or 3 races. I hoped they would fix that it's an awesome feature.
We won't use the league feature. As you said, it's buggy and awful. We'll just use unranked lobbies, also because I can give penalties.

Is this 4 people or me and you?

Just want to make sure, my PSN is SpaceMaN47y0 just like here. I'm guessing the others may not be members here?
Yes the others do not have GTP, we are 4 right now unfortunately. If we don't get at least 8 people championship will be be postponed.

Might be able to run this today if it's going. Got the day off work.

The dates in that post aren't Mondays though....
Thanks for letting me know. Lets do a test race today, not for championship. Invite all of your friends, even if they're very new to the game, promote the event on GTPlanet, let's try to get at least 10 people.

I'll be ready to join in a few minutes. I asked my brother, he might race too. That's all I know that play, seems like it should be more popular of a game.

Sorry I never got it together, I kept looking for a room with your name on it, I deleted all my friends a few weeks ago so maybe that's why. Maybe another time.

Back