IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments

How should we handle the number of signups?

• Bump Drivers through Qualifying

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Signups should be up to date as of now. If you see any issues or have any issues with the form, please let me know.

Hey guys. Super excited to hear about this :cheers:.

Going in as RSR Race Team with @Dajiveturkey and @Rvgracer.

I registered the Individual Form and just registered in the Team Form, but do my teammates need to fill out the Team Form as well?

Thanks guys :gtpflag:.
Nope, just the Team Manager fills out the Team Registration Form. They will still need to fill out the Driver Registration Form.

Last edited:
Are there any specific number panels that we are supposed to use?
I haven't uploaded any, but I'm sure there's been some Le Mans plates uploaded that we can use.

Raynos Autosport is bringing Mitsubishi factory support for LMP2! Fielding the Audi, but throwing a different emblem on it for parity. Looks like this will be fun. Hoping everything works out and I actually can run.

7358965356241651204_0.jpg

7350521105329718796_0.jpg

Does anyone know exact color codes per class? I mean, I know red is LMP1, blue is LMP2 and green is GTE...

Edit:
Just found some nice tool to pick colors :) BTW here is how it looks:
https://www.fiawec.com/en/classes/32

Red (LMP1) is 255.0.0 or in GTS 0.100.100
Blue (LMP2) is 32.85.139 or in GTS 58.77.55
Green (GTE PRO) is 0.148.50 or in GTS 39.100.58
Amber (GTE AM) is 241.142.0 or in GTS 10.100.95

Will try to recreate those and post them here (with 24LeMans title)

Last edited:
Does it make sense for me to host a practice if the BoP isn't confirmed yet? I'm looking to hist one Tuesday night.
Yeah it would make sense. Since tuning is allowed, that will give everyone a chance to see how they stack up. Plus it will give everyone a chance to work on their cars and practice dealing with traffic. It will be very beneficial for everyone involved especially the closer we get to race day.

Why aren't we using the BoP in game?
I haven't tested the latest bop by any means but from what I have drove in the past and what I have heard, there bop isn't the best. Usually 1 to 3 dominate cars then the others don't stand a chance.

Maybe it's much closer now days? :confused: but I can't imagine that's the case. It's why 99.9% of series on gtplanet use there own custom BoP to get the field closer together. At least I haven't seen a league with PDs BoP yet.

Edit: plus I believe this specific event I believe @aceboy127 may have to detune the lmp2 along with GTE to possibly match real life speeds or at least close. But that's just my guess :cheers:

TBH, I'd rather have cars as they were in real life, and make these new three in it's own separate GroupC class...

Latest Posts

Back