- Long Island, New York
7 minutes until qualifying, hurry in
Oh cool cause after the cautions I had a couple pros behind me and when I had the chance I would let them go through by going deeper in to the corner since I was just worrying about staying in first for Am classIf you're being lapped then yes because it's pretty much blue flags, but if it's for position then no.
As long as you don't go around punting people around you'll be fine. How pros think of you when they're trying to go around you for track position is pretty much case by case.I also wanna try and have a good reputation with everyone
Aight I will see how it goes next seasonAs long as you don't go around punting people around you'll be fine. How pros think of you when they're trying to go around you for track position is pretty much case by case.
You could defend hard for position against a pro class driver but that'd just cost time for both of you, but you could also just wait for a place on track to let them pass without needing to really slow down a lot (i.e, the back straight on Nurb GP), cause that just puts you at a disadvantage.
I, for one, didn't have any issues with you when I went by after I pitted for damage after the restart.
Someone needs to confirm this, but as far as I know, it is at the race director's discretion to declare SCD. All the drivers did was declare damage afaik.Specifically about a calling a caution, it is only acceptable to do so when three or more cars are involved in the incident. Incorrectly calling a caution knowing less than three cars are involved is grounds for an immediate post-race penalty/disqualification as deemed fit by the organizer.
This is not in our rules. The only reason for typing a C is to initiate a caution. They should not have typed C. FILO typed "D" which he must be used to from other racing series but I took it to mean the same as "C". Regardless, it was only two cars involved and they should not have typed it knowing it was only two cars.Cars that get damaged after an incident are required to call C to let everyone know they are damaged and may be running slower than race pace.
- Cautions and Restarts can be called only if incidents involving at least three cars occurs at the following situations:
- If during the race start up until the first two corners, a Race Restart can be called. All cars involved must type C in the in-game chat, at which point the race director will type out R to signal a race restart.
- If at any point in the race besides the race start and the final lap, a Caution Period can be called. All cars involved must type C in the in-game chat, at which point the race director will type out C to signal the start of the caution.
- Race Restarts can only be done up to two times every race. Any race start incidents during the second restart will only result in a Caution Period.
- Caution Periods will last only two laps, the current lap followed by one full caution lap.
- Pace speed under caution is 62mph/100kph. Cars are expected to drive single-file, giving adequate space to the cars ahead until close to the restart.
- Restarts from caution are single file, and race leader can accelerate back to racing speed at anytime in the designated restart zone.