IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?

• Total voters
I typically loathe backwards tracks as the majority seem to be an afterthought. However I think you'll enjoy Gardens reverse once you get used to it. It's pretty good.

I typically loathe backwards tracks as the majority seem to be an afterthought. However I think you'll enjoy Gardens reverse once you get used to it. It's pretty good.
I already have, wasn't feeling it. Maggiore East reverse though is hands down my favorite.

How about the regular forward layout then? I like Kyoto-Yamagiwa+Miyabi in reverse since it gets to run Miyabi in the forward order.

It's not for this series, but I still have no idea why there isn't a Miyabi II like every single other original track.

Kyoto for me seems like a nice circuit, I just feel like it would be more fun if it shrank in size. Speeds are a bit high IMO. Maybe take a mile off the overall length.

It's a nice high speed circuit. The types of turns sure are fun though. We don't have to run 90 minute races. We can do shorter quick races just to get an idea of how traffic flow works at these tracks.

I'll probably join y'all on some of those exhibition races. Got a new DS4 on black friday so hopefully new equipment helps me out.

I added the Exhibition Schedule to the first post. Please remember to post here with your vote for a track and whichever track gets the most will be used for the last race.

Again, I'm assuming you guys prefer to do 90 minute mock races and 30 minute sprints right? If you're not enjoying the track just use in-game chat and if enough people say something we'll stop and change it up. Sometimes you only need a few laps to tell if it's gonna be processional or not.

I just opened a public lobby for 10 minute sprint races if anyone wants to stop by. Unfortunately since it's public I'm using in-game BOP because it's a public room and it will be impossible to get every random on the same page. Let's just have some quick fun eh?

If the track will change right before the start time I guess there's no sense in practicing.

90 minute races get my vote!

Last edited:
So just pick a different number, it's completely arbitrary.

Sorry for continuously updating the Exhibition Schedule but there's a lot going on in December. Vertex GT Spring Series is hosting a test session on December 6th as well, so we won't be racing as there is a lot of driver crossover.

It sounds like it's just gonna be the next three Saturdays so come out when you can!

So just pick a different number, it's completely arbitrary.

Sorry for continuously updating the Exhibition Schedule but there's a lot going on in December. Vertex GT Spring Series is hosting a test session on December 6th as well, so we won't be racing as there is a lot of driver crossover.

It sounds like it's just gonna be the next three Saturdays so come out when you can!
But that's my number. :( Either way Saturday's are no go for me so it doesn't matter.

No worries. There's a lot going on in the coming month or two so it's hard to get everyone for everything. I'll see you on track somewhere

So no one's around tonight I guess? Can we get some people to confirm that they will attend next week? I'd like to get a race in before Season 2 starts

So no one's around tonight I guess? Can we get some people to confirm that they will attend next week? I'd like to get a race in before Season 2 starts

Speaking of, is the OP updated with Season 2 info? Didn't see anything that stood out.

No, because as I've said a couple time already I'm waiting for BOP adjustments and finalizing a track schedule, which is why I wanted people to come out these three Saturdays to get an idea of what's good and fun with this field of cars.

You know me. If I have something ready I tell it on the freakin' mountain! 👍

No, because as I've said a couple time already I'm waiting for BOP adjustments and finalizing a track schedule, which is why I wanted people to come out these three Saturdays to get an idea of what's good and fun with this field of cars.

You know me. If I have something ready I tell it on the freakin' mountain! 👍

I have a driver interested running it, need info so I can plan accordingly. That is why I asked.

Back