IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?

• Total voters
Weekly schedule will be Saturdays from 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST. I'd like to start on January 11th but the 18th isn't unreasonable.

Sign ups will be open as soon as BOP is finalized and Herimopp has confirmed it will be done before the new year. I wasn't planning on starting this before then because there would have to be a break for Christmas and New Year's Eve as most people won't be available those weeks. It is Saturday night after all.

I'll get back to you about the team situation.

I totally forgot about the VRR 1000km Suzuka today! That should be finished around 8:30p EST so maybe a little rest up and some of those guys can pop in after 9pm

Friends Only lobby is now open. Can't have randoms getting in and trying to explain our BOP and car selection to them.

Maggiore East was fun on a hot lap but didn't look like there were many places to pass. Sardegna B has plent of space and so does Yamagiwa. Gotta try some more tracks so if anyone wants to jump on lemme know and we'll try to open a room

I know you're interested so I won't forget. I'm talking it over with the other Series Organizers if we should open up the sign-ups now but restrict car selection until the new BOP is finalized. This way we can start getting a head count and plan around two lobbies if needed.

I know you're interested so I won't forget. I'm talking it over with the other Series Organizers if we should open up the sign-ups now but restrict car selection until the new BOP is finalized. This way we can start getting a head count and plan around two lobbies if needed.
alright , thanks, i don’t mind waiting

Please dont forget me either.

It appears Luis was not asked before Damon threw his name in the ring. :lol:

You're welcome to join us. After the Renault Sport Trophy series and the GT4 Championship series the driver rankings have most likely been updated. Once that is confirmed we'll know who can be on the Am team and who can be on the Pro team. I know Damon's team has a lot of drivers but most are fast so we'll try to get you guys all sorted out 👍

Back