IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?

• Total voters
What are we testing?
How spread out we get after 30 minutes of racing with tires that will last the entire time so you can continue to push and try overtakes with less penalty for messing up so you can try and try again. If you need certain cars, get the Mercedes AMG GT3 and Renault RS01 Gr.X

@bnop9001 I regret to inform you that Herimopp89 has just confirmed attendance through Discord which means you will not be able to race tonight. You are the last to confirm attendance and with lowest points so it falls on you. Stay close to your phone, computer, or PS4 because you are still on stand-by in case someone is a no show. What is the best way to contact you?

@bnop9001 I regret to inform you that Herimopp89 has just confirmed attendance through Discord which means you will not be able to race tonight. You are the last to confirm attendance and with lowest points so it falls on you. Stay close to your phone, computer, or PS4 because you are still on stand-by in case someone is a no show. What is the best way to contact you?

Shoot me a message on PSN. Ill go ahead and add number plates and be ready Justin Case

Back