IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Inclusiveness. I think the prospective recruit comes with an established affiliate relationship with a registered driver whom happens to show up. If this were a democratic institution I would vote for establishing a rapport provided they could come to a group practice session with a steward present to demonstrate ability to behave on track.
I think it's been made clear by the organizer he can't race.

The first one is already a page back and not near the top so this has better visibility for now.

Race Day Confirmation

Pro Division (11/16)
@TNR_5zigen - 👍
@Antares26 - 👍
@Neutty - 👍
@Timlour - 👍
@DaGiBUS - 👍
@Herimopp89 - 👍
@TNR_KING_FILO - 👍
@TetsuKobura - 👎
@FireEmblem10 - 👍
@LANAtron - 👍
@Dylan - 👍
@Kross24 - 👎
@llNovall - 👎
@The Gran Finale - 👍
@BGCaligula - 👎
@Jomas - 👎

Am Division (5/9)

@LuisT _99 -
@WanganGhost - 👎
@Granadier - 👍
@racefan88 - 👍
@DesertPenguin - 👍
@AngryEater - 👍
@aceboy127 - 👍
@damonc84 - 👎

Last edited:
Same thing applies to the IRS GT4 championship. It’s not news

I’m not against letting drivers pop in for later races, but at the same time I respect the reasons for the rules.

In all fairness I never made a late signup policy but it would seem kind of meaningless to join a series when there's only one race left anyway. I didn't want to set a rule as severe as in GT4 but I should have had something in place in case this happened. From now on any time I run a series, no new entrants will be allowed after the halfway point. I will add this to the OPs

ARL doesn't turn drivers away....

I know I'm late to the conversation but what the hell.
I had to turn away someone the other day but I have a full field and 4 waiting to get in so I sent him to ARL.
I can also send people to IRS if your excepting new people.

I know I'm late to the conversation but what the hell.
I had to turn away someone the other day but I have a full field and 4 waiting to get in so I sent him to ARL.
I can also send people to IRS if your excepting new people.
Always recommend the IRS to people, just make sure they filed their taxes ;)

Always recommend the IRS to people, just make sure they filed their taxes ;)
0C35227D-A47B-4B32-8CF9-03A567B434B1.jpeg

While this series may be ending there is always something on the horizon. One should never feel turned away. Without saying too much, March-May 2020 is gonna be good ;)

Sweet! That puts us at 14 so anyone else that's still a maybe or hasn't confirmed if you could try to get that sorted by tonight that would be greatly appreciated

Back