IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Gotcha. I was just curious what's going down at work. Hope no one is sick.

I have yet to hear back from Luis at all so for now the spot is yours.

spa.png

SPAAAAAAAA

What a finale! Drama everywhere!

We have one (only one if you can believe it!) incident to look at but scores have been updated with an adjusted total column which accounts for drop scores. Once the incident is reviewed I will make official announcements for everything. Thank you for your patience.

Series Announcement

The dust has settled and we can announce the championship winners and awards! A big thank you to everyone that made it to the end, this was a grueling test of endurance for all of us. Without further ado, here are your prize winners!

Pro Division
1st Place - @TNR_5zigen
2nd Place - @Antares26
3rd Place - @Timlour
Honorable Mention - @Herimopp89 for the tie with Timlour but Timlour's win breaks the tie. Great racing guys!

Front Runner Award (Most wins) - @TNR_5zigen
Pole Award (Most pole positions) - @TNR_5zigen & @Antares26 (3 each)
Three's A Crowd Award (Most non-1st place podium finishes) - @Herimopp89 & @Neutty (3 each)
Participation Award (100% attendance) - @Antares26, @Timlour, @Herimopp89, & @Neutty

Am Division
1st Place - @Granadier
2nd Place - @DesertPenguin
3rd Place - @WanganGhost

Front Runner Award (Most wins) - @Granadier
Pole Award (Most pole positions) - @Granadier
Three's A Crowd Award (Most non-1st place podium finishes) - @DesertPenguin
Participation Award (100% attendance) - N/A

Team Championship
1st Place - KG Motorsports
2nd Place - Clockwork Motorsports GSR GT Project
3rd Place - Top Performance Motorsports

See you space cowboy...

Series Announcement

The dust has settled and we can announce the championship winners and awards! A big thank you to everyone that made it to the end, this was a grueling test of endurance for all of us. Without further ado, here are your prize winners!

Pro Division
1st Place - @TNR_5zigen
2nd Place - @Antares26
3rd Place - @Timlour
Honorable Mention - @Herimopp89 for the tie with Timlour but Timlour's win breaks the tie. Great racing guys!

Front Runner Award (Most wins) - @TNR_5zigen
Pole Award (Most pole positions) - @TNR_5zigen & @Antares26 (3 each)
Three's A Crowd Award (Most non-1st place podium finishes) - @Herimopp89 & @Neutty (3 each)
Participation Award (100% attendance) - @Antares26, @Timlour, @Herimopp89, & @Neutty

Am Division
1st Place - @Granadier
2nd Place - @DesertPenguin
3rd Place - @WanganGhost

Front Runner Award (Most wins) - @Granadier
Pole Award (Most pole positions) - @Granadier
Three's A Crowd Award (Most non-1st place podium finishes) - @DesertPenguin
Participation Award (100% attendance) - N/A

Team Championship
1st Place - KG Motorsports
2nd Place - Clockwork Motorsports GSR GT Project
3rd Place - Top Performance Motorsports

See you space cowboy...

Not a big deal but how in the world is it possible to score over 100 points for a team?

Team kg was at 178 and clockwork was at 248 last I checked....no 280 and 250 respectively....makes absolutely no sense at all

Not a big deal but how in the world is it possible to score over 100 points for a team?

Team kg was at 178 and clockwork was at 248 last I checked....no 280 and 250 respectively....makes absolutely no sense at all
There may (probably) be a mistake with the manual data entry (me). I'll look at it after work, my apologies.

There may (probably) be a mistake with the manual data entry (me). I'll look at it after work, my apologies.
Thank you just kinda odd that a team can score over a 100 points when at best can score 50...1st in pro and am classes.

You will only receive team points after signing up as a team.

also you guys only announced your team on FEB 5th...I know i hate to be a pain in the butt...there are rules.

Thank you just kinda odd that a team can score over a 100 points when at best can score 50...1st in pro and am classes.

also you guys only announced your team on FEB 5th...I know i hate to be a pain in the butt...there are rules.
Thats what it is then, I forgot about that when doing the total scores. I'll adjust it after work.

Back