IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Team Championship has been adjusted and KG Motorsports has a total of 171 points for Rounds 5 through 8. I also just happened to miss Angry's attendance record when I scanned over the points. Absolutely deserves a Participation Award for coming out every single week and having fun in his own way. :cheers:

Series Announcement

The dust has settled and we can announce the championship winners and awards! A big thank you to everyone that made it to the end, this was a grueling test of endurance for all of us. Without further ado, here are your prize winners!

Pro Division
1st Place - @TNR_5zigen
2nd Place - @Antares26
3rd Place - @Timlour
Honorable Mention - @Herimopp89 for the tie with Timlour but Timlour's win breaks the tie. Great racing guys!

Front Runner Award (Most wins) - @TNR_5zigen
Pole Award (Most pole positions) - @TNR_5zigen & @Antares26 (3 each)
Three's A Crowd Award (Most non-1st place podium finishes) - @Herimopp89 & @Neutty (3 each)
Participation Award (100% attendance) - @Antares26, @Timlour, @Herimopp89, & @Neutty

Am Division
1st Place - @Granadier
2nd Place - @DesertPenguin
3rd Place - @WanganGhost

Front Runner Award (Most wins) - @Granadier
Pole Award (Most pole positions) - @Granadier
Three's A Crowd Award (Most non-1st place podium finishes) - @DesertPenguin
Participation Award (100% attendance) - N/A

Team Championship
1st Place - KG Motorsports
2nd Place - Clockwork Motorsports GSR GT Project
3rd Place - Top Performance Motorsports

See you space cowboy...
Thanks for putting this on again @DesertPenguin

I’ve signed up for this Blancpain Challenge and I’m going to drive the Nissan GTR.
Please read the first post. This just finished but we have two new series getting started. The post just before yours has the two links to their threads.

Last edited:
While your post is in good nature, I'm not changing the thread title or adding anything. People need to learn to read. I haven't had this problem with other series and it's not a major problem in the first place. See you at the next series. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back