IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Welcome back to racing! I saw you all around today and was anxiously awaiting your arrival :)

Here is the schedule for the following weeks:
December 27th - Release Custom BOP regulations
January 3rd - Car Selection opens. Once you sign up you cannot change your car.*
January 4th - Exhibition Race. *After this race, you may change cars if you so choose, but only once.
January 11th - Season Begins

Welcome back to racing! I saw you all around today and was anxiously awaiting your arrival :)

January 3rd - Car Selection opens. Once you sign up you cannot change your car.*
January 4th - Exhibition Race. *After this race, you may change cars if you so choose, but only once.
I think I’ve signed up for about 15 different series today lol

will probably be available

I have a dinner to be at earlier in the evening but if there is a room up when i get home (probably somewhere between 9-10 est) i would love to get some laps in with you guys.

Custom BOP has been updated in the Car Regulations section of the first post. A new registration form with car selection will be available on January 3rd.

i’d just like to say that i rushed my stand building process and due to that i may be a little slower on track than usual
Don't go too crazy it's just a fun practice night. Take your time and make sure everything is set up correctly

So what is your policy on reserves?

I won't be able to join in on the full season but every once in awhile I would like to run the Trifecta between MSN, IRS, ARL.. if that's even possible?

Back