IRS Bridgestone Karting Series Season 2 | Fridays 9PM EST | Rd 5 tonight!!!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 146 comments
@kpstormie where are the IRS decals? Cant find them on the pictures.

@seslab I don't have a problem with you running with us for the final rounds, just be sure to put in a registration post on the thread. Also remember you have the option to carry the #1 on your kart if you want. :cheers:

On the points thing, tbh I am going to leave that up to you guys as racers. My job is to fill the room if possible, some racers will be faster than others and yes that will effect the points. But I can assume that we are all adults here and can come up with something to make everyone happy without leaving someone out that wants to race.

Last edited:
@kpstormie where are the IRS decals? Cant find them on the pictures.

@seslab I don't have a problem with you running with us for the final rounds, just be sure to put in a registration post on the thread. Also remember you have the option to carry the #1 on your kart if you want. :cheers:

On the points thing, tbh I am going to leave that up to you guys as racers. My job is to fill the room if possible, some racers will be faster than others and yes that will effect the points. But I can assume that we are all adults here and can come up with something to make everyone happy without leaving someone out that wants to race.
IRS logo is an inverted color, it's in the black block on the front fairing.

Under the light?
E0ZFOCf.png

deW1PNE.jpg

GTP ID: seslab
PSN ID: Seslab
Kart Number: 76
Team Name: Goat Tech Racing
Primary Sponsor: Goat Pro be a hero

Edit: Forgot to add "Racing" to Goat Tech. Its done now 👍

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with you running with us for the final rounds

Thanks a lot 👍 I highly appreciate that ;)

Also remember you have the option to carry the #1 on your kart if you want.

Hmmm took me quite some time for that decision. Finally I'll stick with the 76. :cheers:

I'm alright with both situations. Lars (MrRacingLine) and Apex are the ones who will be more concerned by that. Both can lose places in the championship standings in a worst case scenario. From previous posts from both I can see that they will be fine with that. Still would be nice if they can confirm that 👍

Sweet!
@damonc84 I've edited my entry, hope that's ok!
GTP ID: _ApexPredator
PSN ID: PD_ApexPredator
Kart Number: 22
Team Name: Goat Tech Racing
Primary Sponsor: Monster
Region: Europe

goat_tech.jpg

Will be racing as a Goat Tech driver for the rest of the season :)

Haha great 👍 where did you find that banner? :lol:

Hey everyone, getting this out late due to a hectic week of work related tasks and other life events. Round 4 of Season 2 of the IRS Bridgestone Karting Series is tomorrow night at Alsace - Village, first time the IRS BKS has been to this track. (Times are in US Eastern Standard time)

Link to time converter for our European and Asia-Pacific Region racers - https://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_US-FL.aspx

8:15pm - 8:45pm – Room Opens, Free Practice (Track Time set to 8:30)
9:00pm - 9:10pm - Qualifying - 10 minutes (Track time set to 9:00)
9:15pm – Heat Race 1 - 3 Laps - (Grid Set by Qualifying Results, Track Time set to 17:15)
9:30pm – Heat Race 2 - 3 Laps - (Grid Set by Reverse Qualifying Results, Track Time set to 19:30)
9:45pm – Feature Race - 6 Laps - (Grid Set by least accumulated Heat Race Points, Track Time set to 20:30)

No Track Record is held for this layout

Lobby will be opened between 8:15pm and 8:45pm and will be hosted by @damonc84 (PSN: damon84c) , be sure to add him to you PSN friends list because the room will be set to friends only, if room is opened earlier or later I will notify everyone via a post in this thread. I will also have the a Party chat open via psn (mainly for room access if needed) I will also have a Discord channel open as well for all race communications. Upon entry into the room please enter track as soon as possible so a visibility check can be done to ensure that there is no connectivity issues between racers. Once connectivity checks are completed we will start the event. For the new racers that will be competing with us for the first time be sure to read the Livery requirements in the OP, I will be checking prior to qualifying to make sure everyone's livery is compliant. If it is not compliant you will be asked to correct it before qualifying starts. For qualifying I will have the Track Limit penalty set to weak. For the the race I will have this turned off. Driving options will stay at no limit for the time being.

I will have to miss Friday night’s race as I have to run chains for our High School Football team. Hate to miss a track that I can actually get around good on.

Second to last round of Season 2 of the IRS Bridgestone Karting Series takes place tomorrow night on the familiar Tsukuba Circuit. (Times are in US Eastern Standard time)

Link to time converter for our European and Asia-Pacific Region racers - https://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_US-FL.aspx

8:15pm - 8:45pm – Room Opens, Free Practice (Track Time set to 7:00 Clear)
9:00pm - 9:10pm - Qualifying - 10 minutes (Track time set to 8:00 Clear)
9:15pm – Heat Race 1 - 8 Laps - (Grid Set by Qualifying Results, Track Time set to 10:00 Cloudy)
9:30pm – Heat Race 2 - 8 Laps - (Grid Set by Reverse Qualifying Results, Track Time set to 12:00 Fine Weather)
9:45pm – Feature Race - 16 Laps - (Grid Set by least accumulated Heat Race Points, Track Time set to 14:00 Clear)

Current track record is held by @seslab at a 0:56.168

Lobby will be opened between 8:15pm and 8:45pm and will be hosted by @damonc84 (PSN: damon84c) , be sure to add him to you PSN friends list because the room will be set to friends only, if room is opened earlier or later I will notify everyone via a post in this thread. I will also have the a Party chat open via psn (mainly for room access if needed) I will also have a Discord channel open as well for all race communications. Upon entry into the room please enter track as soon as possible so a visibility check can be done to ensure that there is no connectivity issues between racers. Once connectivity checks are completed we will start the event. For the new racers that will be competing with us for the first time be sure to read the Livery requirements in the OP, I will be checking prior to qualifying to make sure everyone's livery is compliant. If it is not compliant you will be asked to correct it before qualifying starts. For qualifying I will have the Track Limit penalty set to weak. For the the race I will have this turned off. Driving options will stay at no limit for the time being.

Results will be posted later tonight, yes a bit late this week, life beckons.

Also based on a reveiw of the incidents that happened in the 2nd heat race last week at Alsace, I will not hand down any penalties but giving a stern warning to all competitors to please race a little more careful in the next 2 rounds. I know we all are racing to get as many positions as possible and that being that this is a video game that there isn't any real consequence for bodily or equipment harm, but please race like there is. Close racing is fun, but its event more fun when we are racing close with little to no contact. So please lets be careful.

Sorry I missed Friday's meeting guys. Completely failed to stay awake. I remember "just resting my eyes" around half 12...
Look forward to the race report though, I predict a 55.6 maybe from Seslab!

Sorry I missed Friday's meeting guys. Completely failed to stay awake. I remember "just resting my eyes" around half 12...
Look forward to the race report though, I predict a 55.6 maybe from Seslab!

I was sure something like that happened :lol:
Wasn't able to to do a 55.6. but still got a 55.7 👍

Hey everybody, sorry for the lack of updates for the series, life stuff has kinda caught up to me the last couple of weeks. But know everyone is looking forward to ending the season on a high note tonight. The final race of Season 2 of the IRS Bridgestone Karting Series will be held at the Nurburgring GP layout.

8:15pm - 8:45pm – Room Opens, Free Practice (Track Time set to 12:00 Fine Weather)
9:00pm - 9:10pm - Qualifying - 10 minutes (Track time set to 15:00 Cloudy)
9:15pm – Heat Race 1 - 4 Laps - (Grid Set by Qualifying Results, Track Time set to 17:00 Clear)
9:30pm – Heat Race 2 - 4 Laps - (Grid Set by Reverse Qualifying Results, Track Time set to 19:30 Clear)
9:45pm – Feature Race - 8 Laps - (Grid Set by least accumulated Heat Race Points, Track Time set to 20:30 Clear)

Currently No track record is held

Room will be up in a few as well guys, doing the points going into tonight. Also just letting yall know I will not be taking part tonight in the festivities. Wheel is broken at the moment.

Edit: decided im going to race and see if I can pull it off using a controller

Last edited:
Thanks for orgahosting Damon 👍 Now that the season is over I can release this rare photograph taken from an early Goat Tech training camp...
"Anyone seen Seslab??"

Back