IRS GT4 Championship Season 3 - Pro Champ - Timlour, Pro-Am Champ - Clean Racer

• Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 1,018 comments
I have found big differences in grip online vs offline personally. I only practice in private lobbies. If we are trying to figure out if the lexus can indeed be competitive over an endurance race we may find out next season as it is in my final 3 for car selection for next season. It is definitely the fastest of the 3 on a short run. I just may pick it to see what the fuss is about. The big difference being I generally dont accrue much ballast unless I were maybe dropped to am.
Oh, so you want a piece of me, eh?:lol::lol:

Good morning fellas,
A week or 2 ago I posted about this series and got a response that mid year entries were not allowed. What I didn't get was an answer to when the next season starts? Any ETA @Clean Racer?
I checked the first post and the only thing I could find was the start to the current season.
With everything that's going on in the world and how it is affecting our lives I haven't set a definitive date for the start of Season 4.

It's looking like it will be at least 3 to 4 weeks before it starts.

I know that is a long time but things just might get even crazier with this COVID-19. Although I don't believe anyone in my family has the illness (thankfully) my whole family schedule is up in the air. My two young boys may not go back to school this year if things get worse and this thing starts to spread. Crazy and unprecedented as that sounds.

What do you guys think of taking one week off then doing some "Exhibition GT4 Races that are a bit shorter? We can do 3 to 4 weeks of that. It would give folks a chance to try different cars and evaluate them. It would give us a chance to try the two new manufacturers with the AWD layout cars. New drivers would also get to see how folks drive in this series. What say you all?

I was just advised by my local health care facilities to go into self isolation. I’ve been having some “stuff” since Monday am.

It's looking like my work schedule won't be changing and I won't be working from home so depending on how busy we are (work loads increasing soon with new Pathfinder, Frontier and Rogue) I may or may not be able to participate.

Edit: In fact, I might miss the last race unfortunately. Just picked up a new project at work starting tomorrow and it's going to take up a lot of time.

Last edited:
EMERGENCY CORONA VIRUS NOTIFICATION!!

As all of you are aware, the COVID-19 Influenza Virus (Corona Virus) Pandemic is wreaking havoc with our lives on a global level. Many of those afflicted are rightfully concerned about the danger the virus presents to their lives. We are being told and in some cases ordered to self-quarantine. Many people are isolating themselves due to these concerns. Schools are closed and people are losing their jobs. It appears that these awful circumstances could ultimately serve to bring out the best or worst of our societies. Frankly, we here at the International Racing Series hope for the best and urge all of you to stay strong and do the best you can to get through these difficult times.

You should know that your fellow sim-racers are here for you.

That being said, much consideration has been given to the circumstances and what is best for the IRS GT4 Championship, the individual competitors and the many fans of the series. The result being that the the following rule will take affect immediately for the Season Finale - 90 minutes of Spa:

ALL BALLAST RULES ARE SUSPENDED FOR THE FINAL EVENT AND ALL COMPETITORS ARE TO RUN THE STANDARD BOP ON THEIR VEHICLE FOR THIS RACE!

BoP will be set to "ON" for the final event.

Let's have a straight up all out battle for the final event!:gtpflag::gtpflag:

EMERGENCY CORONA VIRUS NOTIFICATION!!

As all of you are aware, the COVID-19 Influenza Virus (Corona Virus) Pandemic is wreaking havoc with our lives on a global level. Many of those afflicted are rightfully concerned about the danger the virus presents to their lives. We are being told and in some cases ordered to self-quarantine. Many people are isolating themselves due to these concerns. Schools are closed and people are losing their jobs. It appears that these awful circumstances could ultimately serve to bring out the best or worst of our societies. Frankly, we here at the International Racing Series hope for the best and urge all of you to stay strong and do the best you can to get through these difficult times.

You should know that your fellow sim-racers are here for you.

That being said, much consideration has been given to the circumstances and what is best for the IRS GT4 Championship, the individual competitors and the many fans of the series. The result being that the the following rule will take affect immediately for the Season Finale - 90 minutes of Spa:

ALL BALLAST RULES ARE SUSPENDED FOR THE FINAL EVENT AND ALL COMPETITORS ARE TO RUN THE STANDARD BOP ON THEIR VEHICLE FOR THIS RACE!

BoP will be set to "ON" for the final event.

Let's have a straight up all out battle for the final event!:gtpflag::gtpflag:
Not sure how an outside world situation affects us playing a virtual video game but okay. Not gonna complain about no ballast though :D

If anything with this self-isolation and quarantine I would expect more people to be available to race in the next 2-3 months. All those people that say they can't race because they have work early in the morning or too much work in general don't really have that as excuse anymore :)

I’ve missed you guys and being on track! While work hasn’t slowed down I can’t do more than 14-15 hour days 6-7 days a week so i need to do something hahaha and racing will be the something
That's a lot of work but I'd be happy to at least be working unlike so many others

That's a lot of work but I'd be happy to at least be working unlike so many others

yeah definitely and I’m lucky enough to be salary and work for quite a large company..so now it’s more work because I can’t have people traveling here to help and also a huge adjustment to get a team working from home effectively but it’s a lot of fun!

FB_IMG_1584879511324.jpg

Who is in for the finale tomorrow night?!
I'm in may even practice time tonight. Super bummed I missed last week. It was literally the track I wanted to race the most this season!! But they (State of NH) announced all resturants had to close monday night and not reopen for 3 weeks for dine in customers. I spent the night helping my mom get ready to close down. I will be in tomorrow for sure!!

Im in. And since it's Spa I am going to go back to the Supra. The team got it fixed up after the last time it was on the track. Fixed the damage from the wall and hopefully got the bmw electrical issues dealt with.

It was nice of Nissan to let me test for them. Bit I will have to finish the series in the Supra.

Back