IRS GT4 Championship Season 3 - Pro Champ - Timlour, Pro-Am Champ - Clean Racer

• Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 1,018 comments
PRO DRIVER
PSN ID =jw_wk1010
Car Choice =Aston Martin
Car Number = #30
Primary Sponsor = deathwish coffee

I want to issue a PUBLIC APOLOGY to @Jw_wk1010 for the incident on lap 5 when I rear ended him and totally screwed up his race. I then compounded the matter by NOT pitting and waiting for him to repair his damaged car.

That incident was no way to welcome a new driver to the series. Especially not someone who I know to be a good competitor from having raced around him before.

Sorry man.

I want to issue a PUBLIC APOLOGY to @Jw_wk1010 for the incident on lap 5 when I rear ended him and totally screwed up his race. I then compounded the matter by NOT pitting and waiting for him to repair his damaged car.

That incident was no way to welcome a new driver to the series. Especially not someone who I know to be a good competitor from having raced around him before.

Sorry man.

Best apology ever it's all good accidents happen just got really frustrated went back to next to last and was unable to go anywhere qually went well but I definitely didn't have the pace to catch up obviously then I got tired and just said hell with it. Just know I didn't leave just because of the accident.

Updated
18EBDC33-BC1E-4CD4-9961-D1618D7AFBFF.jpeg

Championship woes - after a disastrous start to Season 3 of the IRS GT4 Championship, the team looks to make things right at Monza and live up to the motto - "Race Hard, Race Clean"

IRS GT4 Championship woes.jpg

Ah you'll be fine @Clean Racer, we all make mistakes. On another note, how screwed am I at Monza? I remember last season I could walk you down at will in the Vette and I'm sure you were pushing. I just hope I can cling to a top 10.
Thanks, man.

Yeah, Monza is going to be interesting. The Ballast is going to wreak havoc with the Pro-Am class. I think the Pro driver race will be interesting as well.

I am way down on points due to the penalty so I will have to be on my game big time.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Class photo before the Race at Monza. The front straight is the perfect place for our Season 3 class photo.

We can do this before the race. We do a formation lap then the Pro drivers line up across the track with the Pro-Am drivers a half a car length behind the Pros.

Ah you'll be fine @Clean Racer, we all make mistakes. On another note, how screwed am I at Monza? I remember last season I could walk you down at will in the Vette and I'm sure you were pushing. I just hope I can cling to a top 10.

Haha, with the slow a$$ Supra(on the straights) I might be hanging back there with you Pro-Am drivers at Monza. LOL

That's a nice gesture but I am just another driver. I prefer the emphasis on the entire field. It's going to look good and I can use the photo as a poster for the series.

When we going to do this? Right before the race next monday?

When we going to do this? Right before the race next monday?
Yes. What we will do is:

After qualifying and setting of the grid I will set up a 2 lap race where we do a formation lap at the start and at the conclusion of lap 1 drivers 1 through 4 line up side by side, 5 through 8 file in behind the first row side by side but at least a half car length back and so on until all cars are lined up in place.

At that point folks should engage their e-brake so the car remains stationary. No flashing of lights or wheel turning please.

Pause there for 10 to 15 seconds and then do a last lap where guys can fool around, drift or do burnouts.

I will then save the replay and use it to take the still shot.

Cool?

Yes. What we will do is:

After qualifying and setting of the grid I will set up a 2 lap race where we do a formation lap at the start and at the conclusion of lap 1 drivers 1 through 4 line up side by side, 5 through 8 file in behind the first row side by side but at least a half car length back and so on until all cars are lined up in place.

At that point folks should engage their e-brake so the car remains stationary. No flashing of lights or wheel turning please.

Pause there for 10 to 15 seconds and then do a last lap where guys can fool around, drift or do burnouts.

I will then save the replay and use it to take the still shot.

Cool?

I'm gonna look so freakin awesome!!!!:lol:

Hope the ballast helps me at Monza. Man I was really happy with my top 5 at Interlagos and thought I started the season off well, but then I look at the points and realize all my fellow pro drivers beat me pretty much and I'm actually just outside of dead last. I'm glad we have some twisty tracks for a stretch after Monza.

Latest Posts

Back