IRS GT4 Championship Season 3 - Pro Champ - Timlour, Pro-Am Champ - Clean Racer

• Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 1,018 comments
@Phlano099

I have a black and white weathertech ferrari replica livery I could adjust for your use if you'd like. It already has all the required IRS GT4 decals since I was considering this car in the off season. Just need to change the number.

Sure I can use it.

Not feeling that great tonight so probably not going to push that hard as my reactions are a bit off. Looks like we'll have a large grid.

Finally got around to finishing my livery. #99 is ready to go.
IRSGT4S3Entry_1.jpg
IRSGT4S3Entry_2.png

How do you do this?

Edit: I am live.

When you're on the Gran Turismo web site and you click on a livery in the community section a menu will pop up. On that menu you can click on the bottom right icon to go to the page with the full image of the livery. When you're on that page, the last bit of the URL is "23.jpg." Change that to "1.png" to get that multi-view image.

When you're on the Gran Turismo web site and you click on a livery in the community section a menu will pop up. On that menu you can click on the bottom right icon to go to the page with the full image of the livery. When you're on that page, the last bit of the URL is "23.jpg." Change that to "1.png" to get that multi-view image.
Sweet.

Sorry racefan, you were jumping around for the last 3 laps and jumping really bad the last half lap when we had contact. I don’t think I broke any later than before, but your car jumped around and there was nothing I could do.

Shared replay, tags IRL, GT4, S3R, title, IRS GT4 Championship S3R1.

live stream

Last edited:
A great start to the Season in the Pro division! That is all for coming out and racing.

Apologies to @Jw_wk1010 for contact that caused him damage and forced him to pit. He later dropped from the race. That was all on me. I slowed to let him rejoin but failed to pit and wait for him when he did. Shame on me and now I have an incoming penalty.

The results are unofficial for now as we have to review the rest of the race.

Thanks again guys.

Back