IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Fun race last night! It is one of my favourite tracks that I am consistently slow at Lol. I have never been able to get around the Mountain very fast unless I had somebody to follow, as Whitey witnessed last night. There are a couple of sections I just have trouble committing to because I usually end up smashing a wall. But I had fun last night. Whitey gave me somebody to race the whole night and even came down to the end with an excellent pass on his part.

I pretty much did a time trial, was in No Man’s Land outside of following heri/turbo at the beginning. ‘‘Twas good fun, though. Happy with that P3.

On the subject of liveries, are alternate colored liveries allowed? I will probably have one for the finale if it’s fine.

Last edited:
I pretty much did a time trial, was in No Man’s Land outside of following heri/turbo at the beginning. ‘‘Twas good fun, though. Happy with that P2.

On the subject of liveries, are alternate colored liveries allowed? I will probably have one for the finale if it’s fine.
I was going to apologise to you after watching the replay it appears I may not have given you enough room going into Griffin's Bend and you had a wee incident with the grass.

Also, after looking at the incident replay of me and @Timlour on the final lap I think it was a racing deal. He shot up on the outside under braking and turned into the corner earlier than me so we made slight contact. Curious what his view was with the lagging incident, hopefully there's video? Going to attribute that to his connection or the issues we had with the room last night.

I’m happy with P4 given the circumstances. I never really had the pace and turn one contact with @Whitey093 sent me to the back of the field. Looked like just a racing incident with Whitey getting loose on power out of the corner. No damage.

Looking forward to Suzuka!

I was going to apologise to you after watching the replay it appears I may not have given you enough room going into Griffin's Bend and you had a wee incident with the grass.
Eh, I had just enough space, but my driving style dictates leaving more room side by side, hence my tire touching the grass. I kind of ignored it during the race because nothing happened, and I was planning on conceding P3 anyway.

Also, after looking at the incident replay of me and @Timlour on the final lap I think it was a racing deal. He shot up on the outside under braking and turned into the corner earlier than me so we made slight contact. Curious what his view was with the lagging incident, hopefully there's video? Going to attribute that to his connection or the issues we had with the room last night.
I managed to clip the incident. You were never at the apex on my screen. Good thing I didn't make the apex, otherwise I would've cut you off completely. I burned too much fuel staying on higher gears after the pit stop, so that race was yours regardless.

I pretty much did a time trial, was in No Man’s Land outside of following heri/turbo at the beginning. ‘‘Twas good fun, though. Happy with that P2.

Alternate liveries are fine. Can't wait to see what you cook up.

P2?

Great race with Clean Racer for the entire second half of the race, ending in him running out of fuel a few hundred feet before the final turn. What a blast that was!
Yeah. Great battle! You did a great job overcoming that early damage. Well done.

Suzuka should be a blast. I get to lose 1% of ballast!

It doesn't sound like much but to an average driver like me it makes a difference.;)

The Points, Ballast and Team Standings charts have all been updated!

I will update the Ballast Allotments list soon. Most likely on Wednesday night.

You were right behind and saw the speed we were going so you know I didn't hit the wall that hard. I really just slid against it. It would be nice to know if the game had different levels of damage from minor to major. I think I had minor damage

I’m probably not going to coax myself into competing in this series, apologies. Allow a reserve in if there is one willing.

Sorry things couldn't work out. We had fun that one night with the party chat and hope to see you at some point in the future. Best of luck to you in your endeavors! :cheers:

Last edited:
@Clean Racer
Great job as usual on this Gr4 series. Always fun keeping up and following the season progress and race broadcasts. As mentioned many times, if I didn't work nights on Mondays, I'd be all over this. Good luck to everyone participating for Season 4 :cheers:

Back