IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

I'm going to open a practice lobby in a few minutes for any west coasters that need to run some laps. (or you late night folks back east)

Edit: Closed.

Last edited:
Put a large stake in the center of your lawn. Tie a string to it and attach that to the lawnmower. Turn lawnmower on. Lawn mows itself in a beautiful circle :lol:

I actually dislike yard work very much. But a big reason of that is the amount of allergies I have to deal with when I do it. I also don't like the smell of cut grass.

But I do like a nice yard so I put up with it.

I actually dislike yard work very much. But a big reason of that is the amount of allergies I have to deal with when I do it. I also don't like the smell of cut grass.

But I do like a nice yard so I put up with it.
I hear you! I have allergies too. Thats why I am looking at a John Deere lawn tractor this year. The less time I spend out there the better. Plus, I can have a beer while I am doing it. :cheers:

Is my ballast allotment 105% or 3,155 lbs? The weight percentage associated with 3,155 is 106% which is what I ran at Bathurst (1% ballast).

Is my ballast allotment 105% or 3,155 lbs? The weight percentage associated with 3,155 is 106% which is what I ran at Bathurst (1% ballast).
I just looked at it and you are not carrying any ballast this week. You are back to standard GT Sport BoP for Gr.4.

Back