IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Bad news: The T300RS has gone haywire. Started bugging out in the FIA races on Saturday by triggering buttons at random, pausing the game and taking me to the PS menu. I was advised to update the firmware through the PC, and I updated it from 28.00 to 30.00, but unfortunately it has not fixed the issue.

Gonna have to go back to the pad (:yuck:) until I can get this fixed. Any ideas? I'm assuming this is a wiring issue.

Bad news: The T300RS has gone haywire. Started bugging out in the FIA races on Saturday by triggering buttons at random, pausing the game and taking me to the PS menu. I was advised to update the firmware through the PC, and I updated it from 28.00 to 30.00, but unfortunately it has not fixed the issue.
How often does this happen for you? I've had that recurring issue with my T300 but it only occurs for me around twice a month.

How often does this happen for you? I've had that recurring issue with my T300 but it only occurs for me around twice a month.
I've had a couple of instances every now and then for about a week or so. They would happen for the first few minutes of gameplay and never again after that until I shut the PS4 down. During the FIA race it started happening more frequently and after updating the firmware it is now happening almost every time I turn the wheel.

I ran the wheel through the PC to see exactly what buttons were being triggered. More often then not it's just the buttons on the wheel, but sometimes the paddles and even the buttons on the base are being triggered.

Back