IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Mind if I jump in next Monday to see about possibly signing up for the championship?

4827942378484532748_0.jpg

To All:

I will be starting a new message board in PS Messages for Season 4. Please post up here if you DO NOT want to be included the conversation. The message board is used for general banter between participants and the following:

1. Screen shots of race results so that they are visible to all.
  2. General information about the series.
  3. Screen shots of quali results.
  4. Screen shots of all of the competitors vehicle specs before the race.
  5. Screen shots of race photos that anyone might want to share.
  6. Screen shots of liveries anyone might want to share.
Like I said. If you don't want to be in just say so and I won't include you when I create the message board.

Thanks.

Hi @Clean Racer,

I’d be interested in coming to play on Monday, and possibly taking that Pro-AM slot. I hope this would be acceptable?

See below:

PRO-AM DRIVER
PSN ID = AdamNeverKnows
Car Choice = TBD
Car Number = 33
Primary Sponsor = TBD
Right now we presently have 1 Pro Am spot left and at least 1 other person asked to sign up before you. I will put you in as a reserve. That way you are eligible if someone is not available to race. Keep in mind that you can ALWAYS join in during the Pre-Season races. Just look for the lobby and join in for this races. If a full time slot opens up you will be welcomed to have it.

I have to honor the requests to join in order to keep things fair.

Thanks.

Right now we presently have 1 Pro Am spot left and at least 1 other person asked to sign up before you. I will put you in as a reserve. That way you are eligible if someone is not available to race. Keep in mind that you can ALWAYS join in during the Pre-Season races. Just look for the lobby and join in for this races. If a full time slot opens up you will be welcomed to have it.

I have to honor the requests to join in order to keep things fair.

Thanks.

No worries! I'll try and hop in for some pre-season running!

Back