IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Driver Points Updated - check my work - things look very interesting! The gap has shrunk between @DesertPenguin and I. Also,
I am missing the Fastest Lap bonus point from Monza.

Ballast Tracker Updated - check my work - it looks like @herrimop and I each lose 1 percent in Ballast. Everyone else stays the same. I don't have the weight of our cars exact but I will look into it and post up when I get home from work.

I will be there tonight.

I have a final open wheel race right after ours tonight also SO I will most likely leave the server right after the race is over to go join the last open wheel season race. Just letting you guys know so it doesn't seem like I am being rude.

I'm having issues with my wheel that I can't confirm for the race. I'll be driving and then it loses connection. That's not safe on track and I'd hate to take someone out due to this. Have a good race. Someone stream the Am class!

I’m updating my game right now. Current plan is to attend tonight’s race but I’ll have very little to no practice.

I'm having issues with my wheel that I can't confirm for the race. I'll be driving and then it loses connection. That's not safe on track and I'd hate to take someone out due to this. Have a good race. Someone stream the Am class!
I hope you get it sorted. What type of wheel is it?

Congratulations to the Season 4 Champions!

@R1600Turbo - Pro Champion

GentlemanRacing - Pro Am Champion

I want to thank all of you for participating. It was a great Season of racing and I feel very fortunate to have you guys participating in something O put together.

I will have more info on Season 5 in the coming weeks.

Meanwhile, starting next week I will be hosting a one make Fugu-Z series. Next week will be some exhibition races then we will start a proper season.

I will try to get the thread up ASAP and I will link it here. Hope to see you guys in the Fugu-Z.

Thanks for hosting another great season @Clean Racer. I think last nights race was my best performance all season!

Had a great race with you all last night. It was fun and fast. My apologies for leaving so quickly after the race but I had another one I needed to get to. Lol Bunch of fun this season. Try it again next time around.

The broadcast should be a pretty good one.

Thanks for hosting another great season @Clean Racer. I think last nights race was my best performance all season!

Had a great race with you all last night. It was fun and fast. My apologies for leaving so quickly after the race but I had another one I needed to get to. Lol Bunch of fun this season. Try it again next time around.

The broadcast should be a pretty good one.
Won't be a broadcast if we can't find someone with the replay. :P

I saved a replay of the race if you guys need it. I wont be home for a few hours yet to share though. Just let me know if you need me to share it please otherwise I probably wont be logging in until the weekend.

Back