IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Thank you to all who participated this Season!

The Driver Points and Team Points have been updated.

Congratulations to @R1600Turbo on winning the Pro Drivers Title!:cheers:

Congratulations to Tequila Patron Motorsport on winning the Team Championship!:cheers:

I hope to have the Race Replay Broadcast up at some point this weekend.

I want to especially thank you all for the excellent driving that I witnessed all season long. Yeah, there was a moment or two that could have been better but other than the back and forth at RBR the driving was exemplary. It is a pleasure to put these events on for IRS and a great pleasure to be on track with you all.

My original intent for Season 5 was to make it a "Super Season" with 10 events and 3 Endurance Events like Season 3. However, given that there is some player fatigue setting in with GTS and the fact that we are at the height of the Summer that plan is on hold and will likely be brought out once we have GT7 and strong player base in that game.

Season 5 will be an 8 race affair with a couple of the longer tracks featured - perhaps LeMans or the Scleife?;)

We shall see. Start getting your car choices narrowed down and a concept livery ready. Season 5 will likely start in late August.

Meanwhile we will be racing the Fugu-Z on Monday nights. Join us this week for a practice/testing/tuning session. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Had a lot of time on my hands tonight so I did some things.

Ready for this FuguZ stuff... (vintage stickers FTW)

5116754458766770692_0.jpg

And I might be jumping the gun on this but I'm 100% ready for Season 5. Anyone want to join Team Viper? Car is ready , just needs your number. ;)

6269113004625757700_0.jpg

Had a lot of time on my hands tonight so I did some things.

Ready for this FuguZ stuff... (vintage stickers FTW)

5116754458766770692_0.jpg

And I might be jumping the gun on this but I'm 100% ready for Season 5. Anyone want to join Team Viper? Car is ready , just needs your number. ;)

6269113004625757700_0.jpg

I love the viper and the livery. So uhhh 45 please. Lol.

Thanks again @Clean Racer for hosting this championship.

I can also say I am excited for next season - the mention of going to one of or some of the long tracks already has my interest. Also, it could be cool to consider doing some one off or a short championship of endurance races to bridge the gap to GT7. The gr. 4 cars are an absolute blast to drive.

Also, I need to know who had fastest lap at Monza. Can anyone help me out with that?

Thanks in advance.

I have a replay if you need it but wont be logged in until Saturday, please let me know if you need a copy.
Thank you kindly sir for hosting this series and organizing everything, I had a blast.

Team car has to be Pro Am I thought?

Oh yeah.

Well I will take that livery anyway lol. I just can't use it in this championship.

edit: or just post both liveries up with blank number plates. I just want something nice on the Viper when I use it.

Oh yeah.

Well I will take that livery anyway lol. I just can't use it in this championship.

edit: or just post both liveries up with blank number plates. I just want something nice on the Viper when I use it.
I'll throw some European GT4 plates on them and share friends only. I don't typically public share a livery I am using until after I'm done using it.

I'll throw some European GT4 plates on them and share friends only. I don't typically public share a livery I am using until after I'm done using it.

Good thing I am a friend then I guess Lol. The Euro GT4 plates would be fine. I don't use the Viper a lot, but when I do I have no good liveries for it and I have had trouble being creative enough for making liveries for it.

Good thing I am a friend then I guess Lol. The Euro GT4 plates would be fine. I don't use the Viper a lot, but when I do I have no good liveries for it and I have had trouble being creative enough for making liveries for it.
You want both or just one?

Thank you to all who participated this Season!

The Driver Points and Team Points have been updated.

Congratulations to @R1600Turbo on winning the Pro Drivers Title!:cheers:

Congratulations to Tequila Patron Motorsport on winning the Team Championship!:cheers:

I hope to have the Race Replay Broadcast up at some point this weekend.

I want to especially thank you all for the excellent driving that I witnessed all season long. Yeah, there was a moment or two that could have been better but other than the back and forth at RBR the driving was exemplary. It is a pleasure to put these events on for IRS and a great pleasure to be on track with you all.

My original intent for Season 5 was to make it a "Super Season" with 10 events and 3 Endurance Events like Season 3. However, given that there is some player fatigue setting in with GTS and the fact that we are at the height of the Summer that plan is on hold and will likely be brought out once we have GT7 and strong player base in that game.

Season 5 will be an 8 race affair with a couple of the longer tracks featured - perhaps LeMans or the Scleife?;)

We shall see. Start getting your car choices narrowed down and a concept livery ready. Season 5 will likely start in late August.

Meanwhile we will be racing the Fugu-Z on Monday nights. Join us this week for a practice/testing/tuning session. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Do you have the required settings for the Fugu Z so I can run some laps???

7430944895672516624_0.jpg

I kinda prefer it on Sport Soft though...
Well, this Monday will be an exhibition/testing week. We will race at a few different track and we can try different tires as well.

This car is actually pretty good on both Sport and Racing.

We can run whichever tire compound you guys prefer.

100% power and weight.

Do you need help with a set up?

We can tune the rest??
I would definately like to know what you guys may have found in the tuning department. It would be easier if the cars in the game responded to tuning changes like real life cars, it always seems like someone stumbles upon a strange set up that can make a car bullet fast.

Well, this Monday will be an exhibition/testing week. We will race at a few different track and we can try different tires as well.

This car is actually pretty good on both Sport and Racing.

We can run whichever tire compound you guys prefer.
On RH it felt weird to me.

On RH it felt weird to me.
That could be a set up thing. The RH felt good because the provide the obvious - better lateral grip and shorter/more consistent braking.

Lobby will only be 1x tire wear so the car should be fairly consistent throughout the 20-25 minute races. Fuel will be set to something that will leave the tank close to empty. I want to see if the car gets faster as the fuel gets low.

Latest Posts

Back