IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Maybe for next season change things up slightly to replicate the European GT4 series or the PWC GT4 series. Same but different.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know my series is boring. Much appreciated.

We can test the car with more power but I want to stay away from racing tires. The Sport tires have been lots of fun.

I did not suggest going to a harder tire because it might change the balance too much and cause the car to push, adding power might do the same. I only suggested adding power because the rear of the car is almost too stable on exit, it's almost difficult to get tire spin on corner exit and thought it might be a little more fun if it was slightly more challenging.

I did not suggest going to a harder tire because it might change the balance too much and cause the car to push, adding power might do the same. I only suggested adding power because the rear of the car is almost too stable on exit, it's almost difficult to get tire spin on corner exit and thought it might be a little more fun if it was slightly more challenging.
The cars in this game have very understeery baseline set ups. This is why I want to go with tuning. I have a set up that loosened things up on turn in. Its still a work in progress but it miles better than the squishy and stubborn stock set up. I'm no expert but I enjoy dialing the car in to my taste.

I can share it if you'd like.

Back in the day I used to rip my 240 Z around all the time and it was great fun. Here is an old VHS tape I found of me tooling around in Italy. Man it was fun. Take a look:

I am out of town again tonight. I am only a few miles from indianaplois speedway though so I may swing past there on my way to the hotel to get my racing vibe for today. If anyone's streaming I may watch and harass you since I won't have much else to do.

I am out of town again tonight. I am only a few miles from indianaplois speedway though so I may swing past there on my way to the hotel to get my racing vibe for today. If anyone's streaming I may watch and harass you since I won't have much else to do.
What are you doing in my neighborhood? :P

Don’t think I’ll make it tonight. Still really tired and sore from last weekend.

That one was certainly interesting. Car didn't have the speed by itself out front so I just spent most of my time following @Timlour around. Having to use 4th gear in every corner other than the chicanes didn't help with the speed. Every time I would get a run in the draft I would pull out to pass and made it about to Tim's door before I'd hit a wall and he would start to pull back in front. :P Made my move on the last lap and it would have gone better had I not screwed up the 2nd chicane and pretty much every corner after that. Tim got along side and we tried to do Ascari side by side but it didn't work out so well. He did bump me but I don't think there was much negative effect from it, but me trying to give him room and the bump combined sort of forced me to cut the left hander out of Ascari and it hit me with a .500 penalty which obviously rounds up at the line to a full second.

Sucks it ended that way but GT Sport penalties will be GT Sport penalties. As a few found out during the race. :lol:

Hello there, hopefully there's room for Spa. Here's my alternate "Zeta" scheme.

Zeta Mustang GT4 1.jpg

Zeta Mustang GT4 2.jpg

How are the points looking? Trying to figure how how hard I need do push in the next race. :P

Edit: Never mind, calculated it myself. Assuming the 18 point race is dropped for Tim, if he gets pole, wins and gets fast lap at Spa that puts him at 142 pts. Even if I finish 2nd, I'll end up with 141. Doesn't look like I'm going to get to take this one easy. :lol:

Last edited:
Back