IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did you manage to put any weight on it and not feel extreme pain?

That was the whole deal, it was pretty painful and hugely swollen yet in the beginning they insisted it was a sprain because they didnt see the fracture on the Xray. That's why I went to Dr. 3 times, it was not improving after 6+ weeks.

Race Day!!

Tonight we will be at a very tight track with barriers. I anticipate some tough battles so drivers must exhibit great patience. There are some places where it would be ill advised to attempt an overtake.. but i also have confidence in the drivers participating here.

The practice lobby will be open early tonight. I am shooting for 7:30 pm. I need as many drivers as possible to join in so we can test the start a couple of times. I want to know ASAP if the glitch is still an issue.

See you guys tonight.

Car Regulations:

Drivers must make sure that their car is set up with the correct Power and Weight percentages. Going forward the races will not have BoP set to "ON". Having BoP on would prevent drivers from applying the appropriate ballast to their cars. Please be sure to apply the proper settings to your car before entering the lobby. Thanks guys.

Don't know if I can make it, I haven't been able to sign-in to PSN on my PS4 all day for some reason. Everytime I try, I get the message "An error has occured" with no error code. I can get on PSN on my PS Vita and laptop just fine so it can't be anything wrong with PSN. I've reset both the PS4 and the router; no luck. Not sure what's going on, I was online just last night racing in SNAIL.

Don't know if I can make it, I haven't been able to sign-in to PSN on my PS4 all day for some reason. Everytime I try, I get the message "An error has occured" with no error code. I can get on PSN on my PS Vita and laptop just fine so it can't be anything wrong with PSN. I've reset both the PS4 and the router; no luck. Not sure what's going on, I was online just last night racing in SNAIL.
Thanks for the heads up. I really hope you can get things sorted for tonight's race. I'd hate to see you miss two events plus, I think there are at least 4 drivers (including you) who could have an epic battle tonight.

Im going to check YT to see if i can find a video with a fix.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I am opening the practice lobby at 7:30pm EST.

Please join in if you can. I plan to test the starts. I will run quick 4 lap races to see if we suffer that start glitch again.

So I signed into my PSN with another user on my PS4 and it worked but wouldn't allow me to use the account because it was linked to my user profile. Went back to my user to sign into PSN and it signed me in without even asking for a password. Weird, but I'm back online now at least.

3 drivers got glitched out tonight and 1 additional driver missed the start due to a change in lobby hosts.

So @Whitey093 got lost in the host shuffle becasue we were having issues with the start and had @LedtheIron host instead of me. Very sorry for that @Whitey093. I missed your message in all tge hustle and bustle.

@Wilo28 @twiget56 and I glitched out at the start and were eliminated from the race.

Everyone else continued on (per my instructions) and had an epic race.

Congrats to @Moby45 on the win!

@Timlour grabbed 2nd place and @Bass Addict rounded out the podium.

Hey all! Congrats on some great racing last night. Just wanted to update you all on some stuff:

1. The Broadcast video is up and posted in the Media Section.

2. Ballast allotments are also posted and now they are at the top of the results and standings page. Please apply the Ballast in your garage so your car ready to go for race day. It makes things easier to monitor. Thanks.

3. There was some great battling last night however there was one incident I am reviewing and I will have more to say on later.

4. The Glitch - I have potentially found the issue and I will be working to address it but I will need you guys to help. I'd like to get in a lobby later tonight to test my theory. Maybe around 9:30pm.

5. Please be sure to get everyone in the series on your Friends List. Last night I missed a message from @Whitey093 where he was looking for the lobby but did not have @LedtheIron on his FL so he could not see it. Although I dont know why he could not see the rest of us. Perhaps the Glitch? Or Perhaps it was poor timing on our part. Either way, I take full responsibility and hope he tries again for the next race.

6. No race next week - per the posted schedule.I will be away in Florida next weekend and although I will be home by Monday I do not think I will be able to host a race. If I am able to host anything I will set up a practice that night.

Thanks again for participating and the great racing!

Congratulations to @Moby45 on his win at BMB Infield A:
IRS GT4 championship .jpg

Hello - me again.

The Standings page has been updated - Driver's Standings, BoP/Ballast Tracker and Manufacturer's points have all been tallied and the charts are updated. There are no Teams as of yet so that remains blank. If you guys do end up forming teams I can go back and tally up the points to bring it up to date.

I saw mentioned in a post a while back a mention of potentially going to 2 drops based on the connectivity issues, has there been any conclusion on this?

I saw mentioned in a post a while back a mention of potentially going to 2 drops based on the connectivity issues, has there been any conclusion on this?
Yes. We will be going to 2 drop races due to those connectivity issues. I am about to update the rules in the OP now. I was just a little busy getting the standings updated.

Anyone watch the broadcast yet?:)

If you need me to move up to PRO class I will do so. I joined PRO-AM because I didn't know where I stood.

I don't really care what class I am in to be honest. I just want to race. But if you need me to move up I can.

Also, I really like the broadcast of the race. That is awesome. My son will liike it because he doesn't get to stay up and watch me race. haha

If you need me to move up to PRO class I will do so. I joined PRO-AM because I didn't know where I stood.

I don't really care what class I am in to be honest. I just want to race. But if you need me to move up I can.

Also, I really like the broadcast of the race. That is awesome. My son will liike it because he doesn't get to stay up and watch me race. haha
You have already been moved up to Pro status.:lol:

Nice job in that race. Did you like the still shot of the photo finish?:gtpflag:

Back