IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently, we MAY be getting Spa in this next update on Thursday. If we do get it the schedule going forward will be modified. Spa would be placed at the end of the calendar as the FINALE and the rest of the venues would be shuffled around. Right now I am leaning towards eliminating Sardegna Road Track A and changing the schedule to this:

Race 4 - November 4th - Circuit de Catalunya - 19:30 clear - 22 laps + 1 formation lap
Race 5 - November 11th - Monza - 19:30 clear - 22 laps + 1 formation lap

Special Event - Cancelled due to issues week 1 - '65 Mini - RBR -10:30 heavy rain - Two 20 minute races

Race 6 - November 18th - Nürburgring GP - 17:00 cloudy - 22 laps + 1 formation lap
Race 7 - November 25th - Red Bull Ring- 17:30 rain - 28 laps +1 formation lap
Race 8 - December 2nd - Fuji Short- 8:00 cloudy - 28 laps + 1 formation lap
Race 9 - December 9th - Suzuka GP - 14:30 fine weather - 22 laps +1 formation lap
Race 10 - December 16th - Circuit de Spa Francorchamps - dry weather - ? laps +1 formation lap

RACE DAY!!!

I am hoping to see as many of you as possible tonight. @racefan88 joined us for practice last night and there were no hiccups with the starts. The only thing is - there weren't that many of us. I really need @racefan88 and @twiget56 to get in the lobby as early as possible so we can do some test Starts.

I may ask each of you to exit the lobby so I can start the race and see if there are any issues/glitching.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

The Championship is shaping up nicely. There will be a few fast drivers contending with Ballast and a couple of fast drivers who do not have to deal with Ballst at all. This should work to make the racing and the outcome interesting. I'm really looking forward to tonight.

Also - I am cutting the lap count down to 28 laps + 1 formation lap. I have noticed that at 30 laps the fuel situation gets very tight for some of the cars.

RACE DAY!!!

I am hoping to see as many of you as possible tonight. @racefan88 joined us for practice last night and there were no hiccups with the starts. The only thing is - there weren't that many of us. I really need @racefan88 and @twiget56 to get in the lobby as early as possible so we can do some test Starts.

I may ask each of you to exit the lobby so I can start the race and see if there are any issues/glitching.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

The Championship is shaping up nicely. There will be a few fast drivers contending with Ballast and a couple of fast drivers who do not have to deal with Ballst at all. This should work to make the racing and the outcome interesting. I'm really looking forward to tonight.

Also - I am cutting the lap count down to 28 laps + 1 formation lap. I have noticed that at 30 laps the fuel situation gets very tight for some of the cars.

It isn't tight for the Porsche, so I was fine with the 30 laps. LOL

What time were you thinking to get on? I could use some more practice today so I could possibly get on quite early
I can open the lobby as early as 8pm. My kids will still be up and getting ready for bed so I will set it up and then check on it periodically until about 8:30 when I can start testing the Race Starts.

Phenomenal race guys!!

The start went off without a glitch!

Congratulations to Timlour on the win!

Despite the ballast he fought hard and clean with Viper for quite some time then pulled away and held the gap. Now he will accrue 3% more ballast for his efforts.

Viper secured a 2nd place finish. Well done Viper.

CleanRacer came in third.

I will update the points sheets and ballast tomorrow night.

Next week..... Catalunya!

Race 3 winner - Timlour!!

IRS GT4 Championship Series.jpg

Hey guys, I didn't get the standings updated yet but here are my preliminary calculations on the drivers point standings:

Pro

1. LedtheIron. - 48 points
2. SDM-Viper - 47 points
3. Timlour - 47 points
4. Mopowr - 39 points
5. Moby45. - 39 points
6. CleanRaccer - 39 points
7. BassAddition - 35 points
8. Wilo28. - 24 points

Pro-Am

1. Canita - 33 points
2. Racefan. - 17 points
3. Drummer. - 16 points

Interesting......

Last edited:
Hey guys, I didn't get the standings updated yet but here are my preliminary calculations on the drivers point standings:

Pro

1. LedtheIron. - 48 points
2. SDM-Viper - 47 points
3. Timlour - 46 points
4. Mopowr - 39 points
5. Moby45. - 39 points
6. CleanRaccer - 38 points
7. BassAddition - 35 points
8. Wilo28. - 24 points

Pro-Am

1. Canita - 33 points
2. Racefan. - 17 points
3. Drummer. - 16 points

Interesting......

Seems pretty close.

Ballast allotments at the top of the "Standings" Page (post #2) have been updated, Some have lost and some have gained, one is maxed out.

This should make Catalunya interesting...

I have Timlour at 47 points: 20 points at BMB and 27 points at Brands...:):)

**Edit** and I have you at 39 points!

I will get the formal sheet done and updated tonight. I just wanted to show how close it is.

I encourage folks with ballast to practice. An additinal 29 pounds of ballast can have a shocking affect on lap times. Lol

Driver's Standings, Manufacturer's Standings and Ballast Tracker are all updated in Post #2.

The Ballast Allotment list has also been updated. It was done yesterday. In order to do that I have to go into the game, start a TT session and check against the Road Course BoP to get the actual weight changes. This was done yesterday. If the update releasing tomorrow changes any of the Gr.4 BoP stats I will have to redo the allotments for race 4. Let's hope PD does not change them....although, I'm sure no one here will mind a buff to their power stats. LOL

This isn't a survey or anything but...what do you guys think about the format thus far? Specifically the Ballast portion of things. I know it sucks to struggle due to added weight but do you guys think it adds an extra challenge?

I might be opening a can of worms here....be nice.:lol::gtpflag:

This isn't a survey or anything but...what do you guys think about the format thus far? Specifically the Ballast portion of things. I know it sucks to struggle due to added weight but do you guys think it adds an extra challenge?

I like it!!!

I have no issues what so ever. I plan to join again your next season, if you have one

Back