IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I mentioned, the Broadcast video is up but i have also updated the Ballast Allotments for race 6 at Nurburgring GP.

I am debating giving @Moby45 10th place points for his mechanical failure and also dropping 1% ballast from his car.

My thinking is that he was able to complete one half race distance before he got dropped by the power outage. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Upon further consideration the 5 grid spot penalty which was to be served in Race 5 at Monza by @Moppwr has been reduced to a Warning.
As I mentioned, the Broadcast video is up but i have also updated the Ballast Allotments for race 6 at Nurburgring GP.

I am debating giving @Moby45 10th place points for his mechanical failure and also dropping 1% ballast from his car.

My thinking is that he was able to complete one half race distance before he got dropped by the power outage. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Seems legit. He showed he raced. The fact is he was retired due to electrical failure not mechanical lol.

Congratulations to @Timlour for his win in Race 5 at Monza and also for being the series' first repeat winner!
IRS GT4 Championship - Race 5   .jpg

Seems legit. He showed he raced. The fact is he was retired due to electrical failure not mechanical lol.

haha damn german cars and their electronics. :lol::lol::lol:

I could go with dropping 2% to 3% off my ballast...hehehe :D

Either way yous guys choose I am good with it. Hopefully next week nobody will be running into telephone poles near my house. The one the dude hit took some talent. It was not exactly close to the street.

Driver's Standings, Ballast Tracker and Manufacturer Standings are all updated!

I'm sure someone will let me know if I've made a mistake. I have gone ahead and awarded @Moby45 7 points for 10th place. I just need to update the Ballast Allotment post to reflect the 1% drop. I'll take care of that tonight.

I'm sure someone will let me know if I've made a mistake. I have gone ahead and awarded @Moby45 7 points for 10th place. I just need to update the Ballast Allotment post to reflect the 1% drop. I'll take care of that tonight.

I think you mean 12% drop in ballast. hahaha :)

Just watched the broadcast. The ghosting you alluded to is people shedding penalties I believe. Awesome broadcast as always alot of action!!!

Finally became available on Monday nights, got tired of flicking my bean.

I'll take a BMW m4 in a #23

Hello number neighbor!! Welcome to the series.

I love it
I concur. This has been a blast pushing harder and harder to try and be competitive with all of you. I mean timlour was top 10 in north america manufacturers series this past go round!!! Also meant to address the start. I do remember gentlemen racer saying the leader could choose which starting line to use but not until I was in 5th place trying to figure out what I screwed up lol. After reviewing the footage and remembering that was said I believe @Timlour definitely made a wise choice starting there and probably saved some corner 1 drama in the process!

A couple of housekeeping items:

1. I did some testing and we will have to run the fuel setting at x2 again for Race 6 at Nurburgring GP.

2. The schedule has a small error. The conditions will not be "cloudy" as I typed. It will actually be clear.

EDITED: Fuel will be at x2 not x3

Last edited:
@damonc84 and @GTP_Guido

Please use this format to post your entry:

PSN ID =
Car Choice =
Car Number =
Primary Sponsor = (ex. Mobil, Nike, etc.)

It makes my life a little easier.

Also, we do require a livery. The races are broadcast and I hate to see a solid colored car with just a number Board o it. If you need help with a livery just say so.

Thanks.

Also, reserve drivers are not guaranteed a spot. We will take it one race at a time. Reserves will fill spots based on the order they posted the request to join the series.

New entries: please read the rules thoroughly. Feel free to ask me questions in a PM. I don't want to have to type out the rules repeatedly while trying to manage each event lobby.

With that being said...the most common questions are:

Tires - you do not have to use both compounds during the race. As a result, most (if not all ) competitors are running RS.

Qualifying - I will need all drivers to stay on track once quali is over so I can set the Grid and also verify the cars are at the correct Weight. If a driver leaves the track and the pits the times may not show and they will be placed at the back of the grid. Please stay on track. Thanks.

Back