IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to try the currently undetrmined car as of yet for season 2 please. #3, if not available how about #31 ?? Sponsor=GoPro

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a livery can feel free to let me know. I may have something I can modify to suit your needs or I can whip up something new you might like.

Car selection starts tomorrow Monday September 16th at 4pm EST. All you have to do is post in here what car you want. It's first come first served so set an alert.

Car choices updated up to this point, Everyone so far has the car of their choice. The following cars are no longer available:

Dodge Viper SRT
Chevy Corvette

Maybe I missed it in the OP, but I saw the lobby will be set so we can run mediums or softs. Is there a requirement to use both, or is it purely up to our strategy?

I would like the Toyota please, Pat Sajack, (or would that be Bob Barker??)

Luckily I snuck that in, I see that just about everyone was going for the Toyota.:confused::confused::confused:
Good luck competing with the big dogs. I loved that Toyota for many months but in Sport Mode it was very track dependent where I could make up positions or not. :cheers:

Back