IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be hosting a practice lobby Sunday night starting at 8:30pm EST. I'd like to do a practice formation lap a few times to have guys get a feel for how it works. Just hit the "Like" button if you think you can make it. Thanks.

I'm not going to make it tonight. I'll be there tomorrow though.

If its already full could I request to view the racing? I have not done any racing for a while but would like to get back into it.

If its already full could I request to view the racing? I have not done any racing for a while but would like to get back into it.
I can't risk any lag, sorry. We had issues last week and I want to avoid any further problems.

The good news is all replays will be shared and the races may be broadcast re-live on YT.

I can't risk any lag, sorry. We had issues last week and I want to avoid any further problems.

The good news is all replays will be shared and the races may be broadcast re-live on YT.
I'm gonna be on YOUTUBE???? WOOO!:embarrassed:

Lobby is open!!

Practice until 9pm tgen we will do a few 6 lap races with lap 1 being the formation lap.

I have the grid order from last week so no qualifier this week.

This is a fresh lobby made from scratch so I don't anticipate the same issues that popped up last week.

Well... in the end only 8 of raced after repeated attempts at addressing the issue of guys not being able to control their cars at the start of the race.

Even after trying a couple of different people hosting the session.

I'll have to research the issue. If anyone can steer me in the right direction please post up.

Be advised that there is 1 drop race and I may have to raise that to two drop races after this week.

Sorry for the no show guys, I couldn't see the lobby and I tried to send a friend request to Led before the race start but he must've missed it. I probably should've typed something out in chat but I heard through a party chat with Viper and RRDZ that no one glitched on the start (finally!) and I didn't want to have you guys restart again and potentially mess everything up.

Well... in the end only 8 of raced after repeated attempts at addressing the issue of guys not being able to control their cars at the start of the race.

Even after trying a couple of different people hosting the session.

I'll have to research the issue. If anyone can steer me in the right direction please post up.

Be advised that there is 1 drop race and I may have to raise that to two drop races after this week.

If you had that thing going on where the cars crash thru the pits and cant get out on track its almost caused by someone (usually 1 person) with a bad connection, when that person leaves the lobby everything is fine.

I suggest whom ever gets stuck starting a race to try and set the lobby themselves. Led was one of the ones getting stuck last night, and when he hosted it ran fine.

The Media Section has been updated with my Re-Live Broadcast of the race. I hope you guys enjoy!
I'm watching YouTube videos and you popped up. How come it has to be such low resolution? Can that change? I know when I save a video or broadcast I can only go up to 720p even though I play in 1080p

I'm watching YouTube videos and you popped up. How come it has to be such low resolution? Can that change? I know when I save a video or broadcast I can only go up to 720p even though I play in 1080p
It was just uploaded. As time goes by it will upgrade to 1080p.
Already went up to 1080p for me.

All of the standings (except for the Teams) have been updated. It's just a shame that so many drivers missed out on Race 1.

There is also my Broadcast of the race on YT - have any of you watched it yet? Give me some feedback on the production.

Everything (Except Team Standings) has been fully updated.

Most recently I have listed the Ballast Allotments for the podium finishers in race 1. Please be sure to adjust your car's settings for race 2.

I have also posted a screen capture of the results screen from race 1. It show the official finish order and fastest lap.

Anyone up for some practice tonight?

Everything (Except Team Standings) has been fully updated.

Most recently I have listed the Ballast Allotments for the podium finishers in race 1. Please be sure to adjust your car's settings for race 2.

I have also posted a screen capture of the results screen from race 1. It show the official finish order and fastest lap.

Anyone up for some practice tonight?
What time?

Back