IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to say this, but I may not be there tomorrow. It really sucks, because I was really looking forward to Spa. Also, it's looking likely that my Mondays are going to be occupied at some point early next year, but I will try to make what I can.

Hate to say this, but I may not be there tomorrow. It really sucks, because I was really looking forward to Spa. Also, it's looking likely that my Mondays are going to be occupied at some point early next year, but I will try to make what I can.
Sad news. I hope you can make it.

Huge apologies to @LedtheIron

Oh my god! When I set the grid I started him in 12th place! He should have started 8th!

I wish you would have said something in the lobby during the formation lap.

Huge huge huge apologies.

It looks like you made up spots quickly but there is no doubt your race was impacted by it.

That one got away from me but I guess it was telling me 4 in a row was enough. :lol: That great battle in the first stint played tricks on my mind and I miscalculated on the fill-up. "Oh I used less than 1/2 a tank, I can just go right above half and I'll be fine". Yeah, sure you will. :P Went into fuel saving mode for a bit but caught lap traffic going into Eau Rouge which cost me about 1.5 seconds of my 2.3 second lead. My fuel saving gap was now gone and it just went downhill from there. If I still had ~2 seconds to use for fuel saving I may have just barely made it. Had to pit with one lap to go with .5 laps of fuel remaining. :indiff:

That one got away from me but I guess it was telling me 4 in a row was enough. :lol: That great battle in the first stint played tricks on my mind and I miscalculated on the fill-up. "Oh I used less than 1/2 a tank, I can just go right above half and I'll be fine". Yeah, sure you will. :P Went into fuel saving mode for a bit but caught lap traffic going into Eau Rouge which cost me about 1.5 seconds of my 2.3 second lead. My fuel saving gap was now gone and it just went downhill from there. If I still had ~2 seconds to use for fuel saving I may have just barely made it. Had to pit with one lap to go with .5 laps of fuel remaining. :indiff:

That first stint was the longest I had seen you behind somebody, and it was behind 2 somebodies. Lol

I was pushing really hard that whole race as you could see. As long as I was able to stay in you guys draft I was able to be there and race yous guys. But after that first pit stop(especially coming out of the pit stupid AI) I could not get back in the draft and off you went. Timlour came up quickly and I gave him the opportunity to pass me early so I could hang in his draft and use him to help both of us catch back up to you but then I had a slight off and lost momentum. All was lost at that point. LOL

What an amazing race though. SPA always delivers.

Back