IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

Everything updated! (check my work):gtpflag:

The following is the points Standings for the top 5 upon dropping each competitors lowest score/DNS:

@fastone371 = 94 (5% Ballast)
@SDM_Viper = 93 (4% Ballast)
@Jeeves_ACBC = 90 (5% Ballast)
@Clean Racer =86 (3% Ballast)
@Bass Addict =83 (3% Ballast)

Very interesting isn't it?

So, I have now updated the standings sheet to reflect dropping each driver's lowest points. Any driver who had a DNS does not lose points by virtue of the fact that they scored no points due to missing the race. Therefor, I am the only driver who lost points. Which is fine. I don't think a race organizer should be winning the Championship he is hosting. LOL:lol:

As a result, the top 3 drivers are within 4 points going into the final two races of the season. Those 3 are heavily loaded with ballast weight. The next two contenders, @Bass Addict and I are within 8 points (Bass) and 11 points (myself) of the Championship Leader. We both have 3% points of Ballast Weight. It's all shaping up to be pretty dramatic! Very cool.

I want to thank you all for participating in the series and willingly trying something different that I hope would spice things up. It is greatly appreciated.
:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Look what I ordered for next season:
Blue Mic.PNG

Boom.PNG

Hey everyone!!

I have a conflict next week. Would it be okay to push the Championship back one week? I have a family matter to attend to. Please post up if it's okay. Thanks guys.

Hey guys! I'm sorry but I think I bit off more than I can chew. I have to drop out of this wonderful series. Thank you for including me and giving a chance.

@Clean Racer I have to say that I admire they way you run these races. It's very professional, always on time and now you're doing the commentaries. It's just awesome! I'm sure you'll be able to grow it into something really popular in no time.

Have fun guys!

Here is a video I made of one of Rinsky's Gr.4 races at Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop. I posted it a while ago but it give an impression of what it's like to race there. This race was a lot of fun and a real challenge. There are places to pass and good side by side battles can be had. I know folks mentioned switching to Interlagos but, TBH, I believe that track would absolutely destroy the tires for those with full ballast. Honestly, with the ballast, any track will be tough. I just feel Interlagos would be more damaging for tires, IMHO. Anyway, enough jibber jabber from me, here it is:

Here is a video I made of one of Rinsky's Gr.4 races at Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop. I posted it a while ago but it give an impression of what it's like to race there. This race was a lot of fun and a real challenge. There are places to pass and good side by side battles can be had. I know folks mentioned switching to Interlagos but, TBH, I believe that track would absolutely destroy the tires for those with full ballast. Honestly, with the ballast, any track will be tough. I just feel Interlagos would be more damaging for tires, IMHO. Anyway, enough jibber jabber from me, here it is:

I suspect SSRX would not be too hard on tires and could possibly manage decent times there. :D:D

I have not practiced at Tokyo yet, no matter what I do I am just slow there. You can probably go ahead and mark me down for a 7th place finish now.

Back