(IRS) International Racing Series Main Hub | New Drivers Welcome

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 328 comments

IROC Season 6 thread is now posted. Get over there and sign up! Click the image for the thread.

:idea:I got idea:idea: :lol: if any series got pro and am class/division can we add in one class/division call angryAlan class/division for Alan and angry battle out every races. :lol:
Yes there is a new endurance series that is pro/am . It will announce here shortly. It was good to see you in the GT4 series last Saturday.

IMG_4094.JPG
IMG_4095.jpg

@Clean Racer wanna use the old roadster TC for your miata cup? Would be freakin perfect don't ya think?

I'd love to do something with the old Porsche though. Maybe an old touring car series like the class vintage touring class in Project Cars 2

Porsche, Mustang, Camaro, E-Type, an old Ferrari, and some others to boot
Sorry, but I just saw this. For some reason I didn't get an alert even though you tagged me. GT Planet is finnicky some times.

I'm gonna love driving the 930. However, I'm done driving un tuned street cars in any series. I hate it and I just know that Porsche is going to demonstrate why it was referred to as "The Widowmaker". Turbo lag for days.

Hello all,
I will be hosting a lobby tonight to do an assessment of the Mazda TC and the Porsche 930T that were added with the 1.41 update.

I will be hosting a one make series on Monday nights using the Mazda and this will be a chance to evaluate what tires and other settings will be used in the series.

I am also considering a Porsche cup series with the 930.

Regardless, we should have some fun racing tonight with these two cars.

Look for my friend's only lobby. If you are not on my friends list feel free to send me a friend request.

Last edited:
What time do you think you'll be on? The Mazda is given SH tires which are fine to be honest. RH was too much. SS might be good. Try to think like the 86 GRMN on SS tires but it weighs even less. Roughly same amount of power. Increasing weight to the max is still a few hundred pounds lighter than a Gr.4 car.

Porsche is twitchy as expected, so grippier tires can help but only so much. I'd love to recreate the Vintage Touring Car-B class from Project Cars 2. We'd have to make a custom BOP but they can all be tuned to roughly 2,800 lbs and 300HP

Probably around 8:30pm EST. Will do a variety of races using different settings and tires. No tuning on the Mazda TC.

I want to try tuning with the Porsche. It's a very challenging car. VERY.

The Rats raced the Mazda TC on SS with 7 of us . we raced at Sardinia, the Ring, and Toyko with boost and had great fun. BOP and SS were great. We will run a mini enduro a tsubuka next wednesday. My swmbo will make us various logos for our perusal this weekend.

SS definitely feels good. RH is a bit too much. What does BOP change, do you need it when doing one-make?

The BoP has less power. It was somewhere in the 170hp range but the car had 205 hp at 100%.

Thanks for recommending a public lobby @DesertPenguin . I made a couple new friends.

The racing was good. The car felt better on SS tires for sure. We tried the SH at first but once we got on the SS it was very apparent that the close racing was much safer.

Just a note to you guys. The Qualifier in lobbies works really nice but you go straight to the race after the qualifier so keep that in mind.

Also, everyone has to be checked in or they won't be able to join qualifying once it starts.

Anyway, the Mazda TC thread should be started soon.

The BoP has less power. It was somewhere in the 170hp range but the car had 205 hp at 100%.

Thanks for recommending a public lobby @DesertPenguin . I made a couple new friends.

The racing was good. The car felt better on SS tires for sure. We tried the SH at first but once we got on the SS it was very apparent that the close racing was much safer.

Just a note to you guys. The Qualifier in lobbies works really nice but you go straight to the race after the qualifier so keep that in mind.

Also, everyone has to be checked in or they won't be able to join qualifying once it starts.

Anyway, the Mazda TC thread should be started soon.
yes we used the qualifier yesterday and boy does it make the hosts job easier. BUT pee breaks BEFORE the qually as the train is leaving the station.

Latest Posts

Back