(IRS) International Racing Series Main Hub | New Drivers Welcome

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 328 comments
Oh bother, I'd rather not miss IROC Route X. Is it a 100% chance purchasing a digital copy will resolve my immediate dilemma?

I was going to say I’d be more than happy to organize it as long as it’s on either Friday or Saturday nights, they seem to be the only times that seem to maintain people’s interest.

My tastes lean towards the bizarre end of the spectrum, but we could do something boring like GT3 as well.

I was going to say I’d be more than happy to organize it as long as it’s on either Friday or Saturday nights, they seem to be the only times that seem to maintain people’s interest.

My tastes lean towards the bizarre end of the spectrum, but we could do something boring like GT3 as well.

i personally love some of the vintage sports cars...

I was actually think about maybe doing a one-make with the Ginettas or the Radicals. Could be a good start, before we completely jump in.

Looking forward to challenging @DesertPenguin and the others in the GT4 Championship. :)
Should be a good time! Just so everyone knows this thread can be used as our social chatter section of the forum, if you so choose.

I'm watching Terminator 2: Judgement Day and there's a commercial for Roomba. Something about that just doesn't feel right.

We interrupt your daily scroll with an advertisement from ARL.

American Racing League has a new series that we are looking to lock down a day for. We would greatly appreciate it if you could jump over to THIS post and complete the poll at the top and Take a look at the post to see if it’s something you may be interested in. 4 of the 6 races are TUNED.

We now return you to the next thread. Thanks.

giphy.gif

The driver rankings have been updated for 2020. The minimum start rule has been tossed, thus making Crystal the lowest ranking. Diamond and Sapphire were also added, bringing the ranking groups up to 6. This ranking system should be much more accurate in comparing driver's skill.

The driver rankings have been updated for 2020. The minimum start rule has been tossed, thus making Crystal the lowest ranking. Diamond and Sapphire were also added, bringing the ranking groups up to 6. This ranking system should be much more accurate in comparing driver's skill.

Operation heri get gud has commenced

Love to join up , still not worked out which time from GMT to CST, is better for me. Due to the 6hrs difference.

My apologies for not keep the thread up to date lately. I guess time just got away from me. Everything should be up to date including linking all of our current and upcoming series.

Back