(IRS) International Racing Series Main Hub | New Drivers Welcome

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 328 comments
I hope everyone helping each other during coronavirus (corona-19) outbreak around world I don’t care about your race&color or ages, you are rich or poor, you are famous or not famous. Remember We are living on earth together and we don’t need a fight each other. We need to rise up stop the virus and don’t go to any crown place like shopping malls, movie theaters, theme parks, etc. stay home if you sicks, infected, etc. to stop spread of virus to each other.

I got my new Thrustmaster Load Cell (T-LCM) pedal set today.

I got the driver for it set up and got them installed on my rig.

Initial impressions are very good but I need time to adjust to them.

I'm going to be practicing using them later tonight. I'll open up a chat if anyone is around and wants to get in a lobby.

Are there any plans for races or test sessions next Saturday? The GT2 league has its off week and being under quarantine I’m looking for more track time

1983-le-mans-jpg.908458

The. World Tour and The Thunder Club present Le Mans this Sunday at 1330 Central and Next Sunday at the same time. Race length 90 minutes first and then next Sunday two and one half hours. .

This Sunday at 1330
Hosts @GTP_Nail , @Goldomor , and @ZOPPO GT
90 minutes at Le Mans
BOP’d Gr2 /Gr3 /and G4 cars.
Pro drivers in Gr 2 and Gr3. Ams in Gr4.
Mandatory 5 minute pit stops, one in the 90 minute race and two in the 2.5 hour race.
Safe, level headed drivers.
Ability levels...everybody. We have drivers from Alien to “not so fast”

2.5 hours at Le Mans
Same as 90 minute race with the addition of an additional 5 minute pit stop.

some room settings
Friends Only so fr the three hosts above
Tire wear3x and Fuel 2x
practice/qualify/endurance. for the 90 min race
practice/qualify/race for the 2.5 hour race
penalties Off

Read post #1 at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-endurance-world-tour-and-historic-racing-series.388889/. and-then post on that thread with questions and/or your car entry.

If anyone would like to help with some future series testing I will have a room open in a few hours. I won't say what it is here but show up and have fun. It's gonna be a good time

If anyone would like to help with some future series testing I will have a room open in a few hours. I won't say what it is here but show up and have fun. It's gonna be a good time

Curious when we may get some hints as to what this will be? With the GT2 season finally this weekend I’m starting to think about what’s next

If someone would actually show up and help out they'd know exactly what it is, but I won't announce it until it's finalized.

(Not directed at you racefan)

I want to take this time to notify those of you who have signed up that Season 5 of the IRS GT4 Championship is being postponed until further notice.

Due to unforeseen RL circumstances I will be unable to run the series on the usual scheduled time and day. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates or changes.

Presently I am considering a move to a new day of the week and time. There is also the possibility that ACC will add the GT4 DLC on consoles which makes a switch to that title a tempting possibility.

My apologies for any inconvenience and as always... THANK YOU to all who have raced with us. It has been a great pleasure to host this Championship and race with you all.

We will be back.

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy!:gtpflag:

Back