IRS IROC Series Season 6 | aceboy127 wins the Blue Moon 200 and the championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 178 comments
Mark me as tentative. Not 100% sure if I'll have my rig at the new house yet, so I'll tell y'all the same thing I mentioned in the ARL GT3 thread.

Mark me as tentative. Not 100% sure if I'll have my rig at the new house yet, so I'll tell y'all the same thing I mentioned in the ARL GT3 thread.

If there ever was a track where using a DS4 didn’t matter, Route x is that track. I think I’ll use my DS4 that night just to be comfortable on the couch. Going straight for an hour doesn’t take much finesse.

I’m not trying to be argumentative just pointing it out so if you were inclined you could give it a go. If you’d rather not that is ok too. Given the nature of the race though I think the more drafting partners people have the better the race will go.

Getting ready to head on now all. Look for IROC Practice.

If there ever was a track where using a DS4 didn’t matter, Route x is that track. I think I’ll use my DS4 that night just to be comfortable on the couch. Going straight for an hour doesn’t take much finesse.

I’m not trying to be argumentative just pointing it out so if you were inclined you could give it a go. If you’d rather not that is ok too. Given the nature of the race though I think the more drafting partners people have the better the race will go.
Well......my TV and PS4 are quite literally in 2 different locations right now. I don't know if I'll even have everything setup in time for the race if I do hop on. My charger for my DS4 wasnt with my PS4 so it's dead too :boggled:

PA Posse represent! What an awesome race! I really enjoyed it and thought it was a blast. The fuel mileage part made it even more exciting. I left for a few months to “git gud” and it seems to have worked in my favor! Despite picking up where I left off in the last IROC series. :D:cheers::gtpflag::sly: I can’t wait for the next race!!

Here is the role call for Saturday's race. I'm really looking forward to this one. It's probably my favorite on the list.

Broad Bean 150 Entry List
09 - @DesertPenguin - DesertPenguin09
13 - @racefan88 - racefan8850
14 - @CAB114 - CAB114

24 - @Kross24 - kross_24
25 - @bloodyboyblue - bloodyboyblue
26 - @Antares26 - CWM_NoirAntares
27 - @aceboy127 - aceboy127
37 - @AngryEater - AngryEater
55 - @Herimopp89 - Herimopp89
57 - @kpstormie - kpstormie

61 - @Mikhail24RD - Mikhail24RD