IRS Kart Series Season 1|seslab wins the Drivers Championship|TPM wins the Team Championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 197 comments
Good you mention that. Does it mean exactly?
If you compete in all 6 races your worst points finish will be dropped.
Dropped score is pretty common, just means you drop your worst round (it's to make championships more appealing/accessible to those who can't commit to every round and/or know they'll miss one, etc).

Wish I could do this championship but I can't stay up late enough :P
Good luck to anyone challenging Seslab 👍
Stay tuned for next season.

Wish I could do this championship but I can't stay up late enough :P

This has been one of the big challenges for me so far. On some fridays I had to race being awake since +22 hours :lol:
On other fridays I could manage to get some 3-4 hours sleep prior the race.
Funny thing, when I could have a sleep before, my performance increased from qualifying towards main race. On fridays where I could not have a sleep it was the opposite, struggling to stay focused in main race :lol:

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I realized yesterday after some online racing that PD seem to messed up the connection stability after last maintenance. Got disconnected several times from lobbies, even having an excellent internet connection. Same happened to other PSN friends. I got similar problems in the past shortly after launch of GTS, which have been solve since then. It seems that being on a party chat while racing has something to do with it, but not 100% sure of that. Will give it another try tonight to confirm or not the issue.
Some of you have experienced similar problems after the maintenance?

Hey everyone, I realized yesterday after some online racing that PD seem to messed up the connection stability after last maintenance. Got disconnected several times from lobbies, even having an excellent internet connection. Same happened to other PSN friends. I got similar problems in the past shortly after launch of GTS, which have been solve since then. It seems that being on a party chat while racing has something to do with it, but not 100% sure of that. Will give it another try tonight to confirm or not the issue.
Some of you have experienced similar problems after the maintenance?
I haven't noticed anything on my end, but I haven't been doing a whole lot of online racing since the maintenance.

I would like to thank the IRS crew for making this league possible.
aceboy127 and damonc84 for the organisation, lots of work done very well.👍

To everyone who participated and keeped motivated despite the swiss goat guy who seemed to win everytime with ease. You guys are the real winners and an excellent example for the guys who quit the league (except for those having real life commitments), as for the one rage quitting two races. All of you remind me when I started kart league racing back in GT5, it is from setbacks one learns the most. Big respect from my side guys.
Also important to mention the numerous giggles we had over party chat, It has been very funny, I enjoyed a lot your humour which was at least in par with the racing itself. Not even to mention the "green swiss goat" revenge session we had after last race, that was awesome!:lol:

Congratulations to damonc84 and Dylan for getting both a win, you deserved it. :cheers:

Also have to congratulate Noir_Antares for his second place in the league , well done. :bowdown:
A bit sad you could not get a win, but at least you got a pole position, the reason I would also thank Dylan for that. :D

Alan_2134, dear Alan, was missing you for the last race...damn Internet. Hope you will keep racing karts and practicing a lot. I would love to see you improve and get faster in these little monsters. But please keep your motivation and your sense of humour. ;)

Searays2, my good old friend, or maybe I should say my brother from another mother. We both know you could make better, you deserved it, but you really were unlucky. At least you got your top 10 and you didn't lose your great humour, what keeps me happy. :cheers:

Last but not least, I would like to thank my unofficial main sponsors: "Searays Fried Chicken" and "Goat Pro be a Hero" for the awesome support who made me win this league. :lol:

Looking forward for season 2 :D

Back