IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Livery changes mid season are fine right? All I did was switch the red to a sort of indigo and swapped P66 for a new sponsor.
Sure, it's all just for fun. What's your new sponsor so I can put it in the driver list?

Not gonna make it. The 1 year old is sick and wont sleep and is bound and determined to make us feel her pain tonight. Goodluck everyone.

I passed a couple cars at the start, slowed down to get back in line, then was simply wondering what was going on lol. I was so busy with my livery I forgot to read the important part about the start :dunce:

Race Results

We have a few incidents this week to go over. Penalties will be enforced when needed. Report anything you see and we will look into it.

Offending Driver | Time of Incident | Offended Driver
Description of incident
Penalty

Dylan | 56m44s | Noir_Antares
Dylan hits the rear of Noir's car
Causing a collision: 15 second penalty

Dylan | 56m52s | Noir_Antares
Attempted overtake without sufficient overlap
Illegal overtake: 10 second penalty

Noir_Antares | 57m20s | Dylan
Noir hits the rear of Dylan's car causing it to spin out and consequently gains a position without conceding.
Causing a collision: 15 second penalty
Illegal overtake: 10 second penalty
Unsportsmanlike behavior: Penalties are doubled. 50 second penalty

Last edited:
Post removed per @DesertPenguin request as follows:

You didn't ask for permission to advertise in my thread. I'd appreciate it if you could edit the post to say "With DesertPenguin's blessing..." or something like that? And maybe clean up the grammar too.

"Please check it out if have time" to "Please check it out if you have time".

I know, I know, it's OCD. Just work with me here :)

Last edited:
Umm.... You didn't ask for permission to advertise for your stuff in my thread. Please do so next time. :cheers:

If any of you guys like Gr.4 racing with BOP on, no tuning, and high tire/fuel wear you should check it out. 👍

Edit: Okay...?

Last edited:
Spa is gonna be a great race. I did some practice before with AI just to test the draft and you can really pull up on someone going into the braking zone for Les Combes (the right hander after the main straight out of Eau Rouge). We can do a practice race during the week if enough people are around for it.

I lost it when he played the F1 recorder theme and missed the final chicane! It reset my car and I lost a good 10 seconds to Gentleman and Tetsu :lol:

My sincerest apologies!!

Also I never realised how poor quality that mic really was. It was hurting my ears to listen to it when I was watching Tetsu's stream.

That's getting ditched! Thankfully I didn't chuck my other headset so I'll just revert back to that instead.

My sincerest apologies!!

Also I never realised how poor quality that mic really was. It was hurting my ears to listen to it when I was watching Tetsu's stream.

That's getting ditched! Thankfully I didn't chuck my other headset so I'll just revert back to that instead.

Oh it was great made the flute sounds 10x worse than what it really was

Back