IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The much anticipated crown jewel of the series at a certain location which hadn't been available at seasons beginning? Yeah, I think I'll be present.

I saw your post in ARL and was hoping you'd make it for this but take your rest. We'll see you in Blancpain Season 2 👍

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it as much as I’d like too. I’m currently in New Jersey emptying out our old storage units.
Thanks to everyone for the fun season. And best of luck to everyone in tonight’s race.

We had a chat you shoulda joined! We were all amazed you did that!! I guess you got the testing info you needed for the big 90 minute race huh? It's best to go all out in FM1 but short shift since there's 7 gears to work with. Shift when the RPM bar fills up halfway and you'll get an extra couple laps without losing much lap time if any.

I had a slight damage early so pitted and decided to test the idea of not changing tires. I wanted to save that time to help catch back up to you. I was getting there and really just thought it was because you were of a slower pace or your tires had gone for the worse. Nope, just FM2 :lol: I'll have the Blancpain thread up in the coming days so we can get a good long time for recruitment and hype buildup

Tire wear wasn't an issue
Z5PQ7iU.jpg

But I'm glad you messed up in lap 25 as it was getting very tight and I had to switch back to fm2 for the last lap. I started the last lap with 0.9 laps remaining.

I also didn't start straight away with fuel saving since the remaining laps display was all messed up after the formation lap. It took a few laps for it to come down from 114 laps to in the low twenties. I did a few 2:18 laps first then slowed down. Basically I started shifting earlier and earlier to stay on track then had to use fm2 for a while when I realized I forgot to count the last lap as usual.

Back