IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was a great season and I'm really glad to hear people had fun with it. Now we know this car creates some good racing and we can keep it in our pocket for future seasons. Scores will be updated later today after the F1 race

Without further delay...

Congratulations to our champions!
Pro Division:
1. @Antares26
2. @Herimopp89
3. @Dylan

Am Division:
1. @DesertPenguin
2. @racefan88
3. @AngryEater

End of Season Awards
Pro Division:

• Front Runner Award (Most wins) - @Antares26
  • Pole Award (Most pole positions) - @Antares26
  • Three's A Crowd Award (Most non-1st place podium finishes) - @Herimopp89
  • Team Championship (The team that scores the most points in the season) - Clockwork Motorsport
  • Participation Award (100% attendance) - @Antares26 & @Herimopp89
Am Division:
  • Front Runner Award (Most wins) - @DesertPenguin
  • Pole Award (Most pole positions) - @DesertPenguin
  • Three's A Crowd Award (Most non-1st place podium finishes) - @racefan88
  • Team Championship (The team that scores the most points in the season) - Top Performance Motorsports - Am Division
  • Participation Award (100% attendance) - @AngryEater

Just a heads up for anyone that was interested in the Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge, I will be starting this as soon as we get through the winter holiday break. At the moment I still cannot use my foot so I can't test tracks for the new schedule. I also don't want to set a start date and find out in two weeks that I still have to wait before racing because that would postpone it for everyone which I also don't want to do. The best thing for everyone is to take a nice little break.

That said, there may be a one-off event next Saturday or the week after that from one of the other IRS Series Organizers. Keep a lookout!

Back