IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team Name: Howard's Performance Specialties (HPS)
PSN ID: II-NOVA-II
Car Number: #16
Primary Sponsor: Diesel Direct
Expected Division (if you've never raced an IRS series before): PRO?

@Whitey093 @Herimopp89 @aceboy127 @Antares26 @racefan88 @Neyrox @Eva @bloodyboyblue @RappyThePro @TrackBound7 @Thiago Reiser @AngryEater @llNovall

Being that this is Saturday and the races will be on Saturdays, are the most of you available tonight for a practice race? I know it's last minute but if we can get at least 5 or 6 I'll set up a race. Lobby open around 8:30 or 9pm for lots of practice and a race starting at 9:30.
Earlier? Like now? I'm sleeping at that time

That's the time of day in game so people can practice with the same shadows as race conditions. It helps to learn braking points and things like that. Sorry, I thought that was clear. The race format in the first post details the real world time that we race at, as well as the thread title.

That's what I was explaining to you when you first signed up. Thank you for realizing it before we started the season. Catch you later 👍

That's what I was explaining to you when you first signed up. Thank you for realizing it before we started the season. Catch you later 👍
:lol::lol: Sorry, I didn't realize. It was completely my fault. It's sad that I won't race, but now I can focus morre on the Miata Series. Thank you anyway. I will find another championship to join.

Considering that only three people said they'd be on and all maybes at that, it's not gonna happen. I'm assuming everyone will be available to race next week for the actual season right?

Hey guys. Just so everyone knows and if you haven't sent me a friend request yet this matters to you most. I changed my PSN ID from DesertPenguin09 to DesertPenguinTTV. I finally got rid of those stupid numbers.

Team Name: Checkered Flag Motorsports
PSN ID: CFM_TetsuKobura
Car Number:
Primary Sponsor: Thrustmaster
Division: Pro

I should be able to make every race as long as I don't fall asleep halfway through (new job hammered my sleep schedule :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Just a reminder to anyone signing up with a team name and no team mate. You will not be counted in the team championship. In the detailed list of drivers your team name will have a (tentative) tag next to it until you get a teammate at which time I will remove the tag.

We have 16 drivers!! Registration will stay open as we know not everyone can make it every week. I expect to see at least 10 every week though and that's great :cheers:

Just a reminder to anyone signing up with a team name and no team mate. You will not be counted in the team championship. In the detailed list of drivers your team name will have a (tentative) tag next to it until you get a teammate at which time I will remove the tag.
Why not just restrict them to being a solo car team if they can't find a teammate before the season starts but still count their points? Just an idea.

Good idea. All solo car teams will have their own separate championship and if they get a team mate their totals will be retroactively combined and used going forward.

Single car teams sometimes can be really competitive against two car teams, though. RallyX was a good example. Personally, I don't mind if I, as a single car entry, don't do that well in a Teams championship.

Back