IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

@aceboy127 well it’s up to you at this point. When you get the next endurance length, tuning friendly series up and running we will meet again. I’ll be patient and bide my time in Camel’s Premiere Racing League on Project Cars 2 which you guys should definitely check out. It’s so good that it’s the only series I’m committed to going forward. Until my patience is rewarded.

@aceboy127 well it’s up to you at this point. When you get the next endurance length, tuning friendly series up and running we will meet again. I’ll be patient and bide my time in Camel’s Premiere Racing League on Project Cars 2 which you guys should definitely check out. It’s so good that it’s the only series I’m committed to going forward. Until my patience is rewarded.

Camel is a great guy in all honesty I had some good race with him I'm my project cars 2 thing I'm in...I wanted to try camels league but it always seems full

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...sdays-8-30p-est-now-accepting-entries.388364/
Thread just went up today. As much as I hate/don't understand it, tuning is allowed.

Now just to figure out how many laps we'll be doing tonight in each car. We will still be doing the scheduled 20/20/30 minute format.

@DesertPenguin you sir have a lot more patience than I do with this stuff. If my lobbies only ended up with 3 people racing I would have given up a long time ago. :P Only having half a field in my Ferrari Challenge series still bothers me.

Either way, was fun as always. The added complexity of the manual shifter in the first couple races was interesting. Only missed one shift which surprised me. :lol:

Points have been updated, including Week 1. Let's make sure R1600Turbo doesn't run away with it :sly:

I've had people come and go so much now that it doesn't matter much anymore. I enjoy racing the car and as long as there's someone of equal skill to chase or defend against I'll be happy. Ace and I had a great battle the entire time and we rarely went side by side. I was feeling out where he was weak and when I could try to do something about it. I got through once but we're even enough that he stayed with me and pounced when I made my own mistake. That's all I need

Last edited:
Just typing this out here so I don't lose it. The GRMN races will be 8 laps and the Gr. 4 will be 14 laps.

I'd like to get an idea from you guys about race lengths. I'm thinking for the rest of the season to shorten the GRMN races to 15 minutes and the Gr. 4 race to 20 minutes. Would all of you be okay with that?

Back