IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

No, :lol: time zones... it's only 10:30am here in New York on July 15th. The lobby will be open in about 10.5 hours at 9pm EST. Get those liveries ready!

The lobby will go up in just under an hour. I will post the Room ID here as well in case you can't find it. I will adjust race times according to how many people we get in the room. If we have less than 8 we will switch to 15 minute GRMN races and a 20 minute Gr.4 race. I have the number of laps written down to adjust on the fly.

Lobby is up!

Room ID: 0475-4217-8891-7224-7620

Last edited:
Just to let you know my livery on my 86 Gr.4 has changed as the one I was using was an old one as I hadn't had a chance to finish the one I wanted to use

Sounds good man. I'll be sure to get a good look at it at Red Bull Ring Short Track 👍

Fun racing tonight at the new track. I knew it would gives us some cool spots for side by side action and it certainly delivered. This track may have to make an appearance in Season 2 of the Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge ;)

There really needs to be some brake markers for the last turn. That's one thing that would really help. That turn is hard to gauge.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know that I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow. If anything changes I will let you know. I should be good for the finale though.

Okay, just let me know in that thread if you can't. I'll have a attendance confirmation post up on Wednesday.

Tonight's event will be postponed until next week. Half the grid is unable to attend. Let's try again next week for everyone to make it and keep the championship points alive. This is the last Toyota 86 Racing Series season for awhile so I want to give everyone a fighting chance to the end.

Just a heads up I'm gonna be using a Friends Only lobby for the last two weeks. I don't wanna deal with randoms coming in that never sign up even after showing interest. Let's just enjoy the racing. GRMN will be 15 laps, Gr.4 will be 21

Mazda TC Challenge on Monday Nights at 9pm EST - Sign ups are open!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ndays-at-9-00pm-est-sign-ups-now-open.389007/
Anyone that ever raced in this series should check out Clean Racer's next big thing. It's going to be the same time as this so if you're interested head over to his thread and sign up.

Tonight is the final race of the Toyota 86 Racing Series. We had some major ups and downs but in the end a single car going to every track in the game gets old after awhile. I will bring this series back every once in awhile to make it something special. Good luck tonight and see you on track!

Anyone that ever raced in this series should check out Clean Racer's next big thing. It's going to be the same time as this so if you're interested head over to his thread and sign up.

Tonight is the final race of the Toyota 86 Racing Series. We had some major ups and downs but in the end a single car going to every track in the game gets old after awhile. I will bring this series back every once in awhile to make it something special. Good luck tonight and see you on track!

Thanks @DesertPenguin for the great testimonial! :cheers::gtpflag:

I hope to see a lot of the 86 Series folks join us in the Mazda TC Series. The Mazda TC is a delightful drive and perfect for some single make and close racing.

Back