IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

LY4G7RG

https://ibb.co/LY4G7RG
Is this livery appropriate?

Last edited:
@Clean Racer @Nick Cannella @Whitey093 @WhiteFlight1 @whiteusagi @Herimopp89 @Jw_wk1010 @jayr1399 @PApunk924 @Ak23 @hirnsauger69 @bigbeefytaco @Infineon @TexasJDC
@Ryan Kirk @Thanksteeds

I know some of you plan to race every week but here's everyone tagged just in case. Just a reminder that tonight is the start of a new season. This means that qualifying begins as soon as the lobby is open so arrive as close to 9pm EST as possible to give yourself the most amount of time on track. The first race will start at 9:30 assuming there are no issues.

No worries. I have no problem with you joining for two races and taking last place points for Race 3. With more drivers showing up, last place won't be 6th or 7th place so you'll take a small hit in points but then others can catch up to you since you'll probably podium the first two races lol

I want to be clear I really like this series and I hope you guys continue to build. If you ever change nights (or convince Camel to change nights) I’m back in. Gran Turismo has been feeling a bit bland to me lately so Project Cars is injecting some excitement back into my “sim” racing “career”. Since you are now officially an IRS series, perhaps I’ll catch some of you in other IRS events when I have the chance.

I will write this in the lobby when we open but please do not leave the track after you set your qualifying time. Just park on the side somewhere. I'm going to manually set the grid by spectating everyone and writing down their fastest lap. There have been issues with the game getting the order wrong and I don't want to slow down the night with maintenance at 11pm

Great racing tonight. Everything worked really well with the new changes. I have some things to add just to tweak it a little bit but I'll mention it tomorrow with the score update post.

Also, my brother is in town visiting until Sunday so I may not be as active on here. I usually have my phone on me so you can also send a message on the PSN Messages app and it's just like texting.

Back