IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

Series Announcement

Scores are up for Season 4 Week 1.

4LzpIGm.jpg

There was talk during race night about the flags. I turned them on to help with the lap traffic but someone or people were getting penalties for passing Tex when he pulled over on the start/finish straight. That shouldn't be an issue going forward but if for any reason you get a weird penalty for something like that just ignore it and keep racing. At this point I know everyone here is a clean driver and if you do something wrong someone will let me know but you'll probably know you did it too and adjust accordingly. In conclusion, only pay attention to flags if they are blue.

I also had an idea to distinguish between a car with damage and one without. Put your double hazards on. You can custom map it to a button on your wheel, and controller users have it default as a center tap on the touchpad. If you see a car with hazards on you'll know to give it more room in case they have suspension damage or aero damge which may make them drift wider than usual.

I guess people like to see big giant bars to make it easier to understand? My bar is bigger than yours so that means I am winning against you! :P

Back