IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

Last race was great. It’s a whole new game when you play with a group of people that respect others and play the way the game was intended to be played. Thanks for allowing me the chance to partake. I set up my own little personal practice session for next weeks race and man, we all need to be carful on the track transitions. It could make or break the race for someone for sure.

Last edited:
Last night was great. It’s a whole new game when you play with a group of people that respect others and play the way the game was intended to be played. Thanks for allowing me the chance to partake. I set up my own little personal practice session for next weeks race and man, we all need to be carful on the track transitions. It could make or break the race for someone for sure.

Yea we all do this for fun it's a great car to race with for sure...I do agree turn 1 can be tricky for sure

This will most likely be my next season entry give or take a few decals not sure yet @DesertPenguin unless I can run it for the remainder of the season

8070535267675537456_23.jpg

Back