IRS Trans Am World Challenge Season 2 | Saturdays 9pm Eastern | Congratulations to the Champions

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 368 comments
Trevor, I will enter with your team, and I’ll drive a Gr.4 car is you want.
I'm a bit confused by your entry, could you please clarify.
Please clarify this.
No more than per drivers per team per class.
Also is there a limit to how many cars are implemented through attending all races?
Sorry about that it should be fixed now. The limit is 2 drivers per team per class.
Could you please be clear on what you mean by that? My brain is not working today. :lol:

Are we allowed to put different sponsors on different cars. I was planning on returning my Honda sponsorship form the last TC season, but it would look weird to drive a different make sponsored by Honda.

Are we allowed to put different sponsors on different cars. I was planning on returning my Honda sponsorship form the last TC season, but it would look weird to drive a different make sponsored by Honda.
Yeah that's fine.

I looked at the schedule and concluded if I were able to attend all races it would require five separate cars; Is that allowed ?
I'm still trying to comprehend why you'd need so many, but if that what you need then so be it.

Also, the livery rules, livery template guidelines, and class designators are all updated.

I'm still a little confused by the classes.

So we need to choose two classes which never conflict. So no one will be running all the races?

Clockwork Motorsport presents its TA2 and TA3 challengers for the season.

20190214223722.jpg

20190214223729.jpg

20190214223736.jpg

I'm still a little confused by the classes.

So we need to choose two classes which never conflict. So no one will be running all the races?
You can run however many races you want, but yes you do need to choose at least one class you would like to run full-time when signing up. No one is excluded from participating because their class is not running that weekend, they will just have to run in one of the available classes.

Thank you everyone for being patient and bearing with me getting this all setup. This is our first time trying something like this and it is a really big undertaking. There is a lot going on behind the scenes and we're trying to make sure everything is taken care of promptly and precisely. I again want to thank you all for the feedback we have received so far and look forward to continuing to make this series a great success.

GTP ID: Alan_2134
PSN ID: Alan_2134
Car number: Car1: 90 Car 2: 90
Car 1: TCA-Mini Cooper S
Car 2: TC2-Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car
Team:
USA Motorsports
Primary Sponsor: Car 1: Pepsi/Goodyear Car 2: Mountin Dew/Goodyear

Last edited:
Pepsi and Goodyear team up to be primary sponsor for USA Motorsports driver Alan_2134 number 90 in TCA for full time and Pepsi Company want mountian dew be part of primary sponsor with Goodyear in TC2 for 90 Car drive by Alan_2134.

Last edited:
Alright everyone, all sign-ups are now updated. Looks like a decent amount of full-time entries in all of the classes excluding TCA. Should be decent size grids overall including the part-time entries.

Can I exchange class from TC2 to TC3 because I don’t know GR.3 Road Car is a special cars in mileage exchange on gt sports.

Sorry about it

Can I exchange class from TC2 to TC3 because I don’t know GR.3 Road Car is a special cars in mileage exchange on gt sports.

Sorry about it
No problem. Just let me know your car choice.

Here's what I'm working on for next week. I found a cool blue fade to black decal and masked parts of it to make it work on the top and sides. Gotta work out decal placement and find a nice #59 to commemorate Aston Martin's first ever Le Mans win in 1959. The fade to black at the rear is very popular among modern race car liveries.

6269582440375779880_23.jpg

6269582440375779880_1.png

Im slightly confused. It says we are to pick 2 classes.

What happens when its race week for a class of car I haven't chosen? I have only chosen the sriocco so far.

Back