IRS VW Scirocco Cup Season 1 | Tuesdays 9PM Eastern | Season Completed - Thanks to all who raced!

Using TC for FF does present a bit of an advantage since power is somewhat controlled while turning, which scrubs your tires a lot less cause you don't get the awful slip on a loaded tire.

The standings chart on the 3rd post is not updated yet. I do not have access to the file at home. I'll have to rectify that tomorrow night. I have tallied the points and this is where they stand so far:

GentlemanRacing = 107
@Whitey093 = 105
@bloodyboyblue = 82
@DesertPenguin = 59
@AngryEater Eater = 59
@aceboy127 = 58
@micantony = 42

Sorry for my lack of technical prowess with regards to the Standings Chart. I will work on it.

It's going to get tight at the top between @Whitey093 and @bloodyboyblue. I am really only there to play spoiler. My total points haul is only that high because I have made it to all of the races. Hopefully you two can continue this battle to the end of the series.

The mid pack battle looks interesting as well - with @aceboy127 @DesertPenguin and @AngryEater all within 1 point,

Perhaps the Enduros should be for double points? Or maybe just the grand finale at the Nordschleife? What do you guys think?

Tomorrow night's gonna be fun! I'll accept whatever decision you make when it comes to points. I'm just here to have fun.

20 laps at St. Croix B. Fuel lasts 16 laps. After last week's experiment I'm definitely not using hard tires.

This race will follow the normal points structure since I posed the question a little late.

Nürburgring 24 will be for double points. I have to test the fuel consumption. Do you guys want to see a no pit stop race at the Nürburgring? Or would a pit stop be a welcomed thing in a race that long and intense?

BTW, this is going to be an epic race. That mid pack will be fighting hard with one another. Up front drivers better be sure not to lose touch with however is at the tip of the spear. I love this layout of the track and can't wait for tonights battle. Race replay will definitely be posted for this race.

Let's have a good showing guys. See you on track!

I still have no idea where I'm going so I have to do some serious practice laps to get a sense of direction. First lap out I actually felt like James May.

• Races are scored as follows:
    • Sprints: 25-20-17-15-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
    • Enduro: 50-40-30-27-24-22-20-18-15-13-11-9-8-7-6-5
  • Driver who sets the fastest qualifying time gets 2 bonus points
  • Driver who sets the fastest lap in each race gets 1 bonus point
  • Driver who leads the most laps in an enduro race gets 1 bonus point
  • Drop Score:
    • At the end of the season, the single lowest scoring round from each driver and team will not count towards the final championship standings.
    • Drop scores for both championships are calculated independent of each other, meaning a driver's drop score will not affect the team's total score for the dropped round.
    • Drivers and Teams who join the season after round one will not be given a drop score.
I mean the OP specifies, so I say keep it the way the OP says.

Lobby is open for practice.

Quali starts at 9pm EST and runs for 20 minutes. Race shortly after that.

Get your practice laps in.

4764896451063972864_1.png

Beefy Penguin Racing is ready for anything!

Hey, since Superbug is taking a couple weeks off, I'd assume we are too?

Round 1 - Sprint - Fuji Speedway (12 Laps x 2) - November 20th
Round 2 - Sprint - Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (9 Laps x 2) - November 27th
Round 3 - Sprint - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (12 Laps x 2) - December 4th
Round 4 - Enduro - Circuit de Sainte-Croix B (20 Laps) - December 11th
Round 5 - Sprint - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (12 Laps x 2) - December 18th
Round 6 - Sprint - Suzuka Circuit (10 Laps x 2) - December 26th
Round 7 - Enduro - Nurburgring 24H (6 Laps) -January 8th

Doesn't look like it.

Latest Posts

Back